Would Blaydes defeat DC?

DC is at that age where taking Blaydes down would be difficult and one of those right hands from Blaydes that stopped JDS would have DC in trouble IMO. DC could still win with his toughness, craft and experience but I dont think it would be a lock like some of the people in this thread are suggesting. DC is getting close to being an old man in the sport and Blaydes is peaking.

Got to laugh at the people who think a wrestling ability that was once there stays permanently with a guy after a grueling career. Absolute numptys. DC was a vastly superior wrestler, but wrestling is hard. Takes its toll. I only offer the question that maybe DC would be out wrestled now. Or at the very least stuffed

We’ll never know because of the atrocity DC is causing in the division. Making rightful contenders wait on their shot so that he can “retire with the belt” and then vacate right after. Hope he gets KTFO and cries for a fourth time
Yeah, his motives always bothered me. He just wants the belt and then he'd vacate it immediately after.

At this point, yes. Sadly. I hope I'm wrong if they fight.

DC cuts alot of weight to have a mass = strength advantage on these lhw fighters

jon jones is a natural lhw never missed weight been doin it for almost a decade...

AND YES if u think johnny is an easy fight for these hw's why dafuck wont they cut weight ? beating him is bigger than winning a ufc belt
So they are ducking him by not depleting themselves? What a ridiculous argument. Ngannou would have to nigh on kill himself to make LHW ditto Stipe.

So they are ducking him by not depleting themselves? What a ridiculous argument. Ngannou would have to nigh on kill himself to make LHW ditto Stipe.
IF dc can do it why cant they? u think dc depletes himself gaining mass advantage using his wrestling? lmaoooo ..people need to stop saying jon is a natural HW if u want ur opinion to be acknowledge

IF dc can do it why cant they? u think dc depletes himself gaining mass advantage using his wrestling? lmaoooo ..people need to stop saying jon is a natural HW if u want ur opinion to be acknowledge
Where did I say Jones is a natural HW? I said he should attempt a move up seeing the success DC had but lacks the cojones. Learn to read you bellend.

this is a great match-up and I would love to see it
i suspect DC controls Blaydes in the clinch, drags him down, and gets the RNC
DC has shown many times that size means nothing, but at his age and after the beatings he has taken, it is a very good match-up for Blaydes

On youth and athleticism. Prime DC no way but right now Blaydes can just stick and move then coast

Back