Would Blaydes defeat DC?

Bit harsh hating on DC for moving up and winning the HW strap wish Jones had the same cojones but apparently he's too frightened.
DC cuts alot of weight to have a mass = strength advantage on these lhw fighters

jon jones is a natural lhw never missed weight been doin it for almost a decade...

AND YES if u think johnny is an easy fight for these hw's why dafuck wont they cut weight ? beating him is bigger than winning a ufc belt

He is the rightful contender you racist bitch.
No he isn't. Blaydes deserves a TS over Cormier you racist "bitch".

Ngannou also does but since you're racist, you don't agree.

I don't think so. 5 years ago JDS would've knocked Blaydes stiff. He's old and looks like crap out there. He's a shell of his former self. He has several back to back ko losses. I don't think you can base a guess on a DC fight on what someone did to JDS at this point in his career.

Nope, there are levels to this. DC would make Blaydes look awful. Get back to me when Blaydes only loses to the best of the best (and can still beat some of the best of the best) and annihilates everyone else, like DC's career.

View attachment 718453
Fairly big height advantage. He is very broad also, looks more built than Stipe.
I think he can stop current DC's wrestling. Can DC stop his at this age?

If the wrestling cancelled eachothers out then it comes down to Blaydes reach and height advantage standing I guess. Power too, maybe? Showed he has hands vs JDS who is no slouch. Nice feint work also.

Could he handle Cormier pressure heavy style?

Obviously this fight will never ever happen but its just pretty interesting to speculate. Bisping said on his podcast Blaydes should have called out DC to his face, which would have been funny.
DC is trying to stop Stipe for Dana and new champion Blaydes or Francis

He is the rightful contender you racist bitch.

Considering that the most likely "rightful contenders" he's referring to are the same race as DC, that's an odd comment.

DC Beats anyone not named jon jones.

Yes he lost to stipe, due to being an old stubborn idiot.
Destroys him in the rematch

Blaydes has nothing for dc.........dc is the better wrestler and boxer

I don't see it personally. DC is a bad stylistic matchup as I don't see blades outwrestling him

Right now RIGHT NOW .....yes. A fight I'd like to see but it's only fair to say that Cormier now being on the other side of 40 " could " play a role ( obviously) combined with the fact that Blaydes continues to evolve as a more complete fighter.

* starting to see some light in UFC heavies with Stipe, Ngannou, jairzhino, blaydes and a couple others. DC days are numbered but of course hes still at forefront.

No. Ngannou yes, Overeem yes, Volkov yes, Miocic easy yes...

Blaydes beats Ngannou? The guy that knocked him out twice? The only guy he has losses to? You sure about that buddy?

I don't see it personally. DC is a bad stylistic matchup as I don't see blades outwrestling him
And how would DC beats Blaydes? He can't ngannou him out. Blaydes is longer, bigger, stronger and has a better cardio. He's got good hands, moves a lot, is dangerous in the clinch.

Bit harsh hating on DC for moving up and winning the HW strap wish Jones had the same cojones but apparently he's too frightened.

Cormier also wanted a real belt of his own. He was sick of being called a paper champ after Jones made him cry. Jones doesn’t have that problem

I don't think so. It's tough to say with a 40 year old man. I don't see Blaydes taking him down, but honestly I'm not sure what Blaydes TDD looks like he's usually the hammer not the nail. If DC put him on his back that's a rough night for Blaydes. Stiking I'd favor DC completely. Even looking like he lost a step against Stipe DC still battered him around the cage for 3 rounds and Stipe is a much better striker than Blaydes.

We’ll never know because of the atrocity DC is causing in the division. Making rightful contenders wait on their shot so that he can “retire with the belt” and then vacate right after. Hope he gets KTFO and cries for a fourth time
I’d rather see the trilogy play out then see blades fight for the strap. 2 GOATS having it out in there prime is rare. Not quite a tragedy, IMO.

Back