Would Blaydes defeat DC?

And how would DC beats Blaydes? He can't ngannou him out. Blaydes is longer, bigger, stronger and has a better cardio. He's got good hands, moves a lot, is dangerous in the clinch.

Is he a better wrestler than DC? Clearly not!
He hasn’t got good hands, he has power. DC has much better boxing.
Add to that his experience at the top level
I’d strongly favour DC if they fought right now

Is he a better wrestler than DC? Clearly not!
He hasn’t got good hands, he has power. DC has much better boxing.
Add to that his experience at the top level
I’d strongly favour DC if they fought right now
Still no answer on how he beats Blaydes. DC is not the unbeatable god some apparently think he is, especially at 41.
If he can't put Blaydes away, the championship rounds won't be kind on him.

Well anyway, those 2 will never face each other, so we are free to speculate.

Well Blaydes just won his last fight so according to Sherdog he’s gonna run through everyone now.

Happened with Conor vs Cowboy, Conor won now he’s unstoppable again according to his fanboys.

Oh, then I agree with your original post aside from Volkov. I don't think he can keep DC off of him.
Maybe not... Wrestling could be a problem, but he is dangerous and has a good gas tank. Intriguing matchup.

Last edited:
Still no answer on how he beats Blaydes. DC is not the unbeatable god some apparently think he is, especially at 41.
If he can't put Blaydes away, the championship rounds won't be kind on him.

Well anyway, those 2 will never face each other, so we are free to speculate.

? He out wrestles him and outboxes him imo. I think my post was fairly clear

I think so bad style for DC DC gasses after 3rd

Francis brutalizes both of them BAD

Francis fight very good against wrestler

Cain, blade , blade , dc would be no difference

DC isn't gonna stand there like a fucking idiot .... He is going to take it to the ground and beat him up. Maybe in couple more years Blaydes can beat an old DC but not yet.

So many idiots immediately jumping on Blaydes bandwagon not realizing how tainted JDS is now.

Key element is at this age. I would favour blaydes. But anywhere near his best DC should walk through him

DC would embarrass Curtis with his wrestling. Blades isn't close to DCs level.

DC would embarrass Curtis with his wrestling. Blades isn't close to DCs level.
If they exchange wrestling, I would put all my money on Blaydes. This is not about being better, both are very good wrestlers. Blaydes is taller and stronger, DC wouldn't stand a chance in my opinion. Stipe is worse than Blaydes and he won almost all wrestling exchanges. We are talking about size here.

The problem in this fight for Blaydes is that DC has very good pace with fast and dangerous hands despite the eyepokes.

If they exchange wrestling, I would put all my money on Blaydes. This is not about being better, both are very good wrestlers. Blaydes is taller and stronger, DC wouldn't stand a chance in my opinion. Stipe is worse than Blaydes and he won almost all wrestling exchanges. We are talking about size here.

The problem in this fight for Blaydes is that DC has very good pace with fast and dangerous hands despite the eyepokes.
Then you would lose your money. DC is a far superior wrestler. Blades size would do nothing but make it harder for Curtis to get up. I think you have some goldfish syndrome where your memory doesn't last longer than 3 seconds. What I'm saying is obvious if you know what you're looking at.

Then you would lose your money. DC is a far superior wrestler. Blades size would do nothing but make it harder for Curtis to get up. I think you have some goldfish syndrome where your memory doesn't last longer than 3 seconds. What I'm saying is obvious if you know what you're looking at.
DC didnt outwrestle jones, stipe or gustafsson

blaydes is bigger than all of them with better wrestling pedigree than all of them

He looked dangerous against JDS. His hands are coming fast.

Well there's a reason that match has never ever been up for discussion.

Back