Would all rounds of Cain vs Jones look like Round 2 of Cormier vs Jones?

I doubt it. Assuming he isn't a completely different fighter after the injuries. His conditioning is better than Cormiers, he has better striking, and he's bigger.

I would love to see Jones defeat Cain as any of his fans do, but saying nonsense like Cain has never ragdolled anyone isn't gonna help the Jones fanbase out any.

Cain is a monster and would be anybody toughest career fight.

Who has Cain ragdolled and slammed? His relentlessly attempts or gets TDs. I've never seen him slam or piledrive anyone like DC or Pride fighters.

Who has Cain ragdolled and slammed? His relentlessly attempts or gets TDs. I've never seen him slam or piledrive anyone like DC or Pride fighters.

This isn't the WWE you ignoramus. My definition of rag dolling is what Cain did to Rothwell and Bigfoot, not just a slam like Cormier's on Barnett. You sound like you're 12.

Jones would be slower and less dynamic with the extra weight at HW. Adding mass means losing velocity.

I think Gus would finish Cain by KO.

Gus too fast for Cain to take him down. Gus have KO power and Cain has weak chin even if he don'thave glass chin.

Cain would make it look like his two fights with Bigfoot. Can't wait to see this fight someday

This isn't the WWE you ignoramus. My definition of rag dolling is what Cain did to Rothwell and Bigfoot, not just a slam like Cormier's on Barnett. You sound like you're 12.

I was gonna reply to that post but you saved me from having to do it. Rothwell fight was exactly what came to my mind too

If they are both jacked on PED's and coke, I will say Cain by complete murder, otherwise, Cain by KO!

Back