Worst walk out ever

By the way, Jack Nicholson gets a free pass on wearing his shades indoors because he is Jack Nicholson.

Worst I can remember.
Pack it in wayne, you cant rap/hype/introduce or whatever it was you attempted

they should just ban rappers from doing walkins period,they all fuckin blows

I love boxing more then MMA but boxings walk out suck compared to the UFC's. also I think having justin beiber in your boxing entourage is one of the gayest things ever. Now if u in a club, yeah u rolling with beiber but not to boxing fight.

Last edited:
I love boxing more then MMA but boxings walk out suck compared to the UFC's. also I think having justin beiber in your boxing entourage is one of the gayest things ever. Now if u in a club, yeah I rolling with beiber but not to boxing fight.

there are alot of good walkouts in boxing imo, this just wasnt one of them. i like the production value of some of klitchkos recent ones,jesus thats the way to do it:eek:

there are alot of good walkouts in boxing imo, this just wasnt one of them. i like the production value of some of klitchkos recent ones,jesus thats the way to do it:eek:

Oh outside of the USA the boxing walk outs are more dramatic IMO. Love the ufc walkouts though way more.

lil wayne and ishe smith basically took a steaming dump on your 75 bucks

Would Mike Tyson have walked out with The New Kids on the Block?

What is the point of these stupid entrances? If Floyd's a star all by himself, why does he need to drag everyone else out there? No one's going to spend $75 so their 9-year-old little girl can watch some stupid pop star walk down an aisle.

Would Mike Tyson have walked out with The New Kids on the Block?

What is the point of these stupid entrances? If Floyd's a star all by himself, why does he need to drag everyone else out there? No one's going to spend $75 so their 9-year-old little girl can watch some stupid pop star walk down an aisle.

marketing. Stand next to Bieber and the tweens start raiding the parents' wallets to see you. Both Wayne and Bieber appeal to a very dumb, impressionable, dumb fan base. That's why they show up every where. They make idiots buy things. The dumber your fan base the more advertisers like you.

I cant stand Pacquiao doing the Rocky walkout its too lame for me.

Last edited:
can I just ask why the fuck wasnt "lil wayne
" wearing a shirt?

like even when he sat down in the stands he wasnt wearing a shirt.. this dude is a clown.

He walked out to the A Millie song... which sounded like shit... the beat is sick though (the actual song I mean).

Money may needs 50 again.

Back