Worst walk out ever

That was cringe worthy.

[YT]zUKTEeOVnc0[/YT]

Never has so much win been in a video.

The greatest rapper of all-time.

The greatest boxer of all-time.

The greatest pop star of all-time.

Unbelievable.

Absolutely fantastic fighter, but damn if he's isn't exceptionally stupid. Fucking hell, that looked retarded. What a shame.

it's awful as long there's justin bieber around

Wtf was lil Wayne saying???

All I heard was whsjdjfhdmskdkjdj skkns money money money heeereeeraaaaaaass ra ra ka ka ma ma ma ma pee pee money

And then bieber dumbass holding his non existent nut sack to still try and fool people that he is a man.

But hey there rich, and bieber did have swlwna fomez so who the fuck am I to say shit.

But lil wayne, rich or not, is dog shit. All young money rap today is shit. He could say the word "pussy" for 3:30 mins and I bet you it will sell 30 million cds and become platinum. That's how pathetic his fan base is

Mayweather is ghetto at heart.. This means impressing 15 year old girls is at the top of his list no matter how laughably ridiculous for an adult, or immature his behavior is. The ghetto is filled with 35 year olds who still act like they are teenagers trying to impress girls too young to have a brain. It creates American ghettos, and should not spread. imo.

Good god, anyone see Lil Waynes rapping as Floyd walked out? He was basically just shouting "money team!" for a few annoying minutes, not to mention Justin fucking Beiber living it up next to Floyd with his shades on inside.

nope no one saw it

I liked that Lil Wayne went back to his seat and watched the fight without putting his shirt back on LOL

Did anyone notice Denzel Washington was on the money team. He was in the ring near the back of his entourage. I didn't notice him until someone pointed him out to me.

Never has so much win been in a video.

The greatest rapper of all-time.

The greatest boxer of all-time.

The greatest pop star of all-time.

Unbelievable.

I don't know about the greatest boxer of all-time but I agree with the other two.

I don't know about the greatest boxer of all-time but I agree with the other two.

WTF are you talking about? Who in their right mind would even BEGIN to compare that little talentless twat with someone like Michael Jackson?

WTF are you talking about? Who in their right mind would even BEGIN to compare that little talentless twat with someone like Michael Jackson?

I guess your sarcasm detector was turned off. ;)

I guess your sarcasm detector was turned off. ;)

Haha, sorry, yes, a LOT of faculties are turned off today, I've got the WORST hangover.... I'm typing this from bed (no joke)...

Mayweathers all about the money. Even in the walkout, he's in your face about it

I definitely preferred the time that he hired the O'Jays to sing him out to the strains of "Money".

Mayweather has a pretty bad walk out tonight but he is one smart business man. He's attracting ghetto PPV buyers by having shirtless Wayne on his side and by having Justin "Martial Artist" Bieber he is attracting young, rich teenage girls who will pressure their parents to purchase his PPV fights. Smart man!

If that's his strategy he needs to get a new marketing manager. I used to run an after school rec program for a middle school and none of those teenage girls would even sit through one round of a Floyd fight just to see Justin Bieber walking. They get more of Justin Bieber than they know what to do with from YouTube, TMZ, and his social media accounts where he constantly post half naked pics of himself.

Haha, sorry, yes, a LOT of faculties are turned off today, I've got the WORST hangover.... I'm typing this from bed (no joke)...

I'm trying to get drunk myself, lol. Cheers. :D

Floyd should start just walking out throwing money. And maybe buy lil Wayne a goddamn shirt for starters.

Lol, yeah that was definitely cringe-worthy. I'd rather have Stephen Hawking do the walkout song than the atrocity that Lil Wayne pulled last night.

Back