Worst walk out ever

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
Good god, anyone see Lil Waynes rapping as Floyd walked out? He was basically just shouting "money team!" for a few annoying minutes, not to mention Justin fucking Beiber living it up next to Floyd with his shades on inside.

Beebz looked like a man-hating lesbian tonight.

A lowpoint for humanity for sure.

Yeah, I thought Floyd's intro was gay as shit.

Mayweather has a pretty bad walk out tonight but he is one smart business man. He's attracting ghetto PPV buyers by having shirtless Wayne on his side and by having Justin "Martial Artist" Bieber he is attracting young, rich teenage girls who will pressure their parents to purchase his PPV fights. Smart man!

Lil Wayne was not "Rapping" rather just shouting incoherent gibberish

here let me show you what Canelo caught

someone should have took the fuckin mic off him

what a pile of shit

That was cringe worthy.

[YT]zUKTEeOVnc0[/YT]

May giving zero fucks during the walkout makes it even better.

That shit was dope as hell IMO

Then u need to hapilly accept the fact that you're a dusche bag. Rapping during a walkout is lame (and I like lil Wayne), and Justin Bieber has nothing to do with boxing. It was trash tv.

Then u need to hapilly accept the fact that you're a dusche bag. Rapping during a walkout is lame (and I like lil Wayne), and Justin Bieber has nothing to do with boxing. It was trash tv.

Haha!

The money team? I thought he was sayin "A Milli A Milli"

I tend to give more credit to Weezy than most people do. I do like some of his tracks, and even "newer" ones like the track we just heard during the Floyd's walkout tonight.
I even overlooked his atrocious attempt to solo on his guitar while singing about proms queens.

He started off okay, but then what the fuck was up with his rapping voice? It was beyond cringe worthy and I just wanted him to stop rapping because, in my opinion, he was just embarrassing. I even wished for Justin Bieber to sing instead or just no music at all for the entire duration of the walk-out.

My favorite walk out he had was when he got carried out on a throne. My second fav was prob against Delahoya, where he came out wearing a sombrero. This fight he could have come out like a leprechaun or something lol...

I didn't know who the rapper was, the commentator said bieber was there so I thought it was him rapping till I saw him

Floyd a business man, though last time he came out with bieber and bieber tweeted about I checked all the responses and no one even cared, it was all about his fan base saying their usual stuff so coming out with bieber isn't a huge thing financially, don't think many 11 year old cares,

What did do good yesterday were alot of celebs who never watched a fight coming down and paying them $

Back