Worst videogame you have ever owned?

I enjoyed Bad Boys 2 and Constantine games and they were both terrible I think
Jrj8NNlMVKRMIPWtRtf4kYn-vI3RjoHYFLsDNASXf1CeHW8ts5HUiC_YpV3y2K1gQqqLXk2YxFEneOTcz_DW-ycQbVZbLcvsiNkVO0akNezmpwRkuc8
maxresdefault.jpg
Something about the way glass shattered in Constantine was very satisfying.

10 yard fight.

If I could time travel, I would go back in time to bitchslap my young self for wasting money on that game.

enter-the-matrix-game-2.jpg

I traded in Halo for $8 to contribute toward my purchase of Enter The Matrix, based on a giant 8-page article promoting it.

And I have never forgiven them.
haha I loved this game. It had some great moments, but fuck it was a mess. I'm a huge Matrix fan, especially the soundtrack, so I played/suffered through it. It's too bad it was so poorly done because they made it alongside the films, had so much potential.

There was one part that was near unpassable. If you chose to play as the Asian (Ghost), there's a mission that Niobe drives where you have to shoot. It's the worst AI driving ever

It's unreal haw bad her driving is

There was another Matrix game that was really fun to play called the path of Neo. I had it on PC, but getting it to run in proper widescreen/higher resolutions was almost impossible

I had the MMO, but the framerate was garbage.

Mortal kombat mythologies sub zero. maybe because it was just so fkn hard and as a kid I thought it just just a normal MK game.

haha I loved this game.

Trust me, if you had read the EGM article they hyped it up to be one of the best games ever.

Its not the worst game ever, but in comparison to what was promised, it was absolute shit.

Perhaps without the hype from the once-credible EGM I would have enjoyed it more.

And, EGM reviewed the game, two months after its release. Gave it like 5/10 scores which were still far too high, and never addressed why the reviews were so late after the game's release instead of being early.

rise-of-the-robots.jpg

Had a sweet soundtrack though and did look nice at least.

Trust me, if you had read the EGM article they hyped it up to be one of the best games ever.

Its not the worst game ever, but in comparison to what was promised, it was absolute shit.

Perhaps without the hype from the once-credible EGM I would have enjoyed it more.

And, EGM reviewed the game, two months after its release. Gave it like 5/10 scores which were still far too high, and never addressed why the reviews were so late after the game's release instead of being early.
Man, I watched this docu before it came out so I was overhyped lol.

They filmed exclusive scenes for the game, things the movie referenced that you got to play out (not sure if you finished it). So at least it had that going for it, if you liked the films that is. I loved the sequel, just not the 3rd.

The Wachowski's had a good idea here, but they picked the wrong studio. It deserves its 5 out of 10

Mortal kombat mythologies sub zero. maybe because it was just so fkn hard and as a kid I thought it just just a normal MK game.

i actually liked that. but the controls took a bit to get used to. it was actually a solid oldskool kind of 2d platform/fighter. shit, my memory's a little fuzzy, but i think it was kind of a metroidvania, now that i think about it...

but yeah, i was never surprised that most hated it since it was a totally different genre

i actually liked that. but the controls took a bit to get used to. it was actually a solid oldskool kind of 2d platform/fighter. shit, my memory's a little fuzzy, but i think it was kind of a metroidvania, now that i think about it...

but yeah, i was never surprised that most hated it since it was a totally different genre
Yeah. Thankfully I rented it. But when you are a kid and can rent a game for the weekend and get home to be thoroughly disappointed it’s not a true MK game. Ruined my damn weekend.

True Crime Streets of New York.

So much potential so much garbage.

I played ET a ton as a kid. I never understood why everyone said that was a bad game. I thought it was ok for an Atari game.

Because I always fell into a damn hole and no matter how many times I tried to crane my neck up I could never get out of that hole no matter how many f-ing reeeces pieces I had!!!

Man, I watched this docu before it came out so I was overhyped lol.

The short clips of the game were clues of the shitstorm to come.

The EGM article used 'screenshits' which were screenshots doctored to make the game look far better than it actually was.

They filmed exclusive scenes for the game, things the movie referenced that you got to play out (not sure if you finished it).

Yep, finished it. Basically forced myself to.

So at least it had that going for it, if you liked the films that is. I loved the sequel, just not the 3rd.

The movie scenes were completely pointless. In the 17 years since the Matrix trilogy conclusion I've never heard anyone say 'The three films seem incomplete without the videogame cutscenes.' They're just filler, and stupid. I remember rolling my eyes at the vampires.

And yeah, I actually loved Reloaded. But Revolutions retroactively made it shit.

The original was awesome because the Wachowskis (sp?) cut-and-pasted from numerous franchises like Ghost In The Shell, but the Reloaded and Revolutions proved they were up a creek with no paddle when coming up with new ideas.

I've only enjoyed two movies they've 'produced' since then... V For Vendetta and Ninja Assassin... and I'm curious exactly what their involvement extended to after comparing those films to everything else they touched.

Custer's Revenge! LOL
51ecmbIyZVL._SX215_QL70_ML2_.jpg

In the game, the player controls the character of Custer, depicted as a man wearing nothing but a cavalry hat, boots and a bandana, sporting a visible erection. Custer has to overcome arrow attacks to reach the other side of the screen. His goal is to rape a Native American woman tied to a pole.

True Crime Streets of New York.

So much potential so much garbage.

That was the sequel, right?

The original was a decent GTA clone with some neat twists on the formula. But yeah, the sequel was so obviously rushed to compete with GTA. I remember it having some decent rain physics and graphics...and that's about it.

It's funny looking back at all the GTA clones that made some noise during the initial experimental period with some interesting deviations from the formula, but then completely shit the bed on their sequels trying so hard to be GTA. "The Getaway" is another one that couldn't avoid trying hard to be something it wasn't.

Because I always fell into a damn hole and no matter how many times I tried to crane my neck up I could never get out of that hole no matter how many f-ing reeeces pieces I had!!!
Looking back at some of the old Atari games, it's almost hard to understand how 5-year-old Lubaolong finished them.

I can't remember the last game that I bought that was truly bad. I strongly disliked ME: Andromeda, but I still think it was a competent game.

I couldn't get more than an hour into Dishonored 2 or Assassin's Creed: Origins, but again, they seemed more or less to be properly executed games that I just thought were really boring.

Dishonored 1 was amazing, I played the hell out of that and was pumped for dishonored 2, and I only got about 1 hour into it as well. I chalked it up to me being burnt out on the play style from binging the first one, but it just didn’t have the same feel to it that the original did.

I may go back soon and give it another shot, spent 60$ on it and barely touched it... it seems everyone agrees that it isn’t as good as the first tho, so maybe it’s not just us lol

10 yard fight.

If I could time travel, I would go back in time to bitchslap my young self for wasting money on that game.

LOL the fact that you'd rather time travel to bitchslap your young self instead of just not buying it made me laugh

So bad I forgot their names, I can picture a couple early 2000 PC games. A Vietnam themed war game and a fantasy castle/outdoor barbarian/dwarf/wizard character one.

namable games? Any final fantasy beyond 10. Forget if I own 12 or 14. You’re a turn based RPG! Quit lying to yourself!

Last edited:
Custer's Revenge! LOL
51ecmbIyZVL._SX215_QL70_ML2_.jpg

In the game, the player controls the character of Custer, depicted as a man wearing nothing but a cavalry hat, boots and a bandana, sporting a visible erection. Custer has to overcome arrow attacks to reach the other side of the screen. His goal is to rape a Native American woman tied to a pole.

LOL omfg

Back