Worst videogame you have ever owned?

Is that the same as caveman olympics? Cos that was an awsome game

Apparently yes. It came out for PC and Commodore 64 first in 1988 under the name Caveman Ugh-lympics and the then was ported to NES in 1990 under the name Caveman Games.

Apparently yes. It came out for PC and Commodore 64 first in 1988 under the name Caveman Ugh-lympics and the then was ported to NES in 1990 under the name Caveman Games.
I was 4 years old so my standards for games werent that high. I liked the one where u spun the dino by his tail and tossed it.

I was 4 years old so my standards for games werent that high. I liked the one where u spun the dino by his tail and tossed it.

It wasn’t a dinosaur, it was a woman. It was called “mate toss”

hqdefault.jpg

220px-SS_SF_The_Movie_cover.jpg

Probably this one for me. It came with my Sega Saturn when I bought one off ebay like 15 years ago. I had totally forgotten about it too until I was watching a video of that shit Rise game someone posted.

220px-SS_SF_The_Movie_cover.jpg

Probably this one for me. It came with my Sega Saturn when I bought one off ebay like 15 years ago. I had totally forgotten about it too until I was watching a video of that shit Rise game someone posted.
Another Acclaim masterpiece from that era.

FB39F62B-52B1-48C5-B105-C5A436199E48.jpeg
I had high hopes for this game when it came out. All I wanted to do was bust dealers and use the drugs. I found it to be a mess.

Yeah, and the art and animation was cool enough, that we would all suffer through the gameplay and adjust, and not think anything about it. There are so many games from that era that are like that. Sure, they're shit and almost unplayable today, but in the moment as an 8, 9, or 10 year old, they were really cool.

It's a value that can't really be measured. Kids are breaking these games down scientifically today. Back then though, if it looked cool, we'd find a way to enjoy it.

Back