Worst videogame you have ever owned?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
This is the biggest pile of shit game I have ever owned.

I remember being impressed by the intro and thought the game would be quality, but it was pure shit

The first game that comes to mind in terms of throwing money down the drain is Quest 64. N64 had very few RPGs and it didn’t take long to realize I made a terrible mistake.

Terminator Salvation

Sold as a good licensed title that was akin to "Gears Of War". Embarrassed that I bought into the hype. It was seriously one of the worst games I've ever played. Not in glitchy fun kind of way. Just in a "this is all it is, fuck you" kind of way.

Ugh...that was not a good blind buy.

Superman64.

Fuck everyone that was involved with making that POS.

I love how it was hated right out of the gate, and got no apathetic average scores.

I have an old EGM magazine that had scores between an 0.5 and a 1.0. It was one of the worst games ever right out of the gate. LOL. Only other game I can think of that had a similar reaction in those days was that "Drake and the 99..." game.

Too many to name. I won't count all the super garbage Atari 2600 games. As far as NES, there are a bunch of really bad garbage ones. Off the top of my head, Action 52 is a multicart of unfinished, buggy games. Cheetahmen II is a sequel to first one included on Action 52 and is barely playable. All 57 of the Sachen games are bad. Some are very bad.

Predator Hunting Grounds.
God what a disappointing collection of trash that turned out to be.

I can't remember the last game that I bought that was truly bad. I strongly disliked ME: Andromeda, but I still think it was a competent game.

I couldn't get more than an hour into Dishonored 2 or Assassin's Creed: Origins, but again, they seemed more or less to be properly executed games that I just thought were really boring.

Atari E.T game was one of the worst.

Double Dragon 3 on NES was supremely disappointing. Beat that shit in 2-3 hours or so and I was like what? That’s it??

The last truly terrible game I bought and played was Fallout 76. Funny thing is I had never played a Fallout game before. Bad impression of the series but I hear the other ones are solid..

Atari E.T game was one of the worst.

Double Dragon 3 on NES was supremely disappointing. Beat that shit in 2-3 hours or so and I was like what? That’s it??

The last truly terrible game I bought and played was Fallout 76. Funny thing is I had never played a Fallout game before. Bad impression of the series but I hear the other ones are solid..
I played ET a ton as a kid. I never understood why everyone said that was a bad game. I thought it was ok for an Atari game.

Back