Worst tourists - Chinese or Brits?

Fanu

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
which do you rate as the worst tourists you've ever seen?

I had americans in the contention as well, but they only dress like hobos (ugly too look at, they arent as obnoxious as brits or plain rude like chinese)

this image is an accurate representation

o-AMERICAN-TOURISTS-facebook.jpg

USA guys just give 0 fucks and dress whatever they find from the 80s/90s (wife beater tank top is at the top of the trending list), or they think themselves fancy and try to dress up but fail (polo shirt with some shitty bermuda shorts and high socks)

but brits
these guys turn it up a notch, no matter the age in question
1) they must be the loudest (you must let everyone know you are about to hit the club with a nice yelling song on your way to the said club)
2) booze in one (or both hands preferably)
3) shitty tribal/barbwire tattoos
4) red face cause of the booze + nice sun burns
5) football kit for when you hit da club or da beach
6) if you are older than 35, you are most likely bald and have piss for teeth facing each every way possible
7) buy shitty present for your other half from street vendors selling fake shit (oh 20$ gucci bag for my darling? how could I possibly pass on this incredible deal? ey guys, she'll like this right?)
7) have obnoxious girl that thinks she's the shit at the beach, who's greatest role model is katie price or lindsay lohan

colmans-mustard-hot-english-mustard-british-chavettes-british-athlete-british-tourist-print-281157-adeevee.jpg

british-tourist-baring-his-tattooed-upper-body-in-shorts-decorated-fbh0y5.jpg

fuck it, I guess the brits beat even the chinese (who don't have even the basic understanding of etiquette - at least they are small and can't make much of a ruckus)

whats your experience of running into the worst bunch of tourists possible (in your country, or any other)?

What shit hole do you reside in, ts?

Croatia - come at me

I thought the Chinese were pretty much universally accepted as the worst tourists. At least the Brits aren't shitting in public streets.

I thought the Chinese were pretty much universally accepted as the worst tourists. At least the Brits aren't shitting in public streets.

wait what

wait what

This has been a fairly big problem over the last 5 to 10 years as more and more Chinese tourists travel around. The Louvre had to install signs outside and I believe the Chinese government has started taking action against poor tourist behavior.

• At the Louvre in Paris, there's a sign for that warns people not to defecate and urinate on the premises. It's only in Chinese
  • On a Thai message board, Chinese tourists are singled out for bad driving, being loud, cutting in line, and even have their children defecate in public pools.
[Source](http://www.thewire.com/global/2013/05/how-ugly-chinese-tourists-became-new-ugly-americans/65649/)

I'm Chinese.

My choice is Chinese.

I rarely had any problems with anyone whenever I travel. But Chinese from China.. man.. they really takes the cake for doing the most ridiculous things I experienced.

I've watched a video on YT where Chinese tourists were giving 0 fcks at Disneyland, littering and shit. Another one where Chinese tourists don't follow the queue and took all the seafood at a buffet table, so yeah

This has been a fairly big problem over the last 5 to 10 years as more and more Chinese tourists travel around. The Louvre had to install signs outside and I believe the Chinese government has started taking action against poor tourist behavior.

• At the Louvre in Paris, there's a sign for that warns people not to defecate and urinate on the premises. It's only in Chinese
  • On a Thai message board, Chinese tourists are singled out for bad driving, being loud, cutting in line, and even have their children defecate in public pools.
[Source](http://www.thewire.com/global/2013/05/how-ugly-chinese-tourists-became-new-ugly-americans/65649/)

Jesus H.Christ!!

I'm Chinese.

My choice is Chinese.

I rarely had any problems with anyone whenever I travel. But Chinese from China.. man.. they really takes the cake for doing the most ridiculous things I experienced.

What is the most common Chinese dialect in Singapor?

In the Philippines its Cantotnese..

@ShinkanPo
I believe Hokkien and TeoChew are the top two, can't really tell which is more common since they are probably pretty close in numbers. Cantonese is a close third.

I'm personally from Hokkien heritage. I can understand 90% of it, but I sounds a little weird when I speak it. People still understands me but they usually say I have an "accent" to it.

americans and russians for me. the yanks are fat ,loud and obnoxious and according to them everything in the us is better. begs the question ,why did you go on holiday then. russians are pretty much just assholes,at a buffet in a hotel,they will take as much as possible with no intention of eating it all. have no manners and try to take over where ever they are.

I know that the Spaniards hate the Brits

I only ever see Chinese tourists. But they all seem ok. Nobody has taken a shit in the street from what I've seen. That said, NPR did do a story recently on Chinese tourists, and about how bad they are. It is true that their government is taking action against them if they fuck up.

The Chinese are the worst. I think Koreans are bad, but the Chinese are even worse. I've heard the stories of them having their kids shit in stores or piss everywhere. I haven't witnessed that myself but they are generally just loud, rude, and all over the place. I never got the hate Americans other than the fact most of them looked like beached whales. I can tell when a foreign tourist is American just by the size alone. I've realized Brits are obnoxious as fuck when they drink more than any other group of people I've encountered except for men from conservative Muslim countries.

Chinese and its not even close. Every country has those redneck tourist the UK has. The UK might have a bit more because of the pound.
Chinese is a completely different level those are middle class Chinese not having any kind of acceptable social skills. They are also super racists.

The Chinese are the worst. I think Koreans are bad, but the Chinese are even worse. I've heard the stories of them having their kids shit in stores or piss everywhere. I haven't witnessed that myself but they are generally just loud, rude, and all over the place. I never got the hate Americans other than the fact most of them looked like beached whales. I can tell when a foreign tourist is American just by the size alone. I've realized Brits are obnoxious as fuck when they drink more than any other group of people I've encountered except for men from conservative Muslim countries.

Really? I always thought Koreans and Japanese were really polite when they travel abroad. I have seen a lot of terrible behavior from Mainland Chinese, and have heard second hand horror stories of them shitting in the street.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back