Worst tourists - Chinese or Brits?

if chinese men claim the act is disgusting its because chinese vagina is disgusting same issue with black men and vagina oral

That's a good hypothesis, but I knew Chinese guys with white girls who wouldn't go down either. I think it's their aversion to pussy and being selfish lovers (which was told to me by a Chinese girlfriend I had in China).

@mushishi
Yeah sexual frustration plus other factors for some men its the thril.

Just take a look at xhamster and type "boso" in the search you will see tons of voyeur upskirt videos from the Philippines. For some people being able to guess what color of panties a woman is wearing is a big deal.
They have little warnings in Japanese escalators to beware of upstarts. It's so bad that all cell phones make that little shutter clicking noise so pervs cant take pics covertly. Lol

if chinese men claim the act is disgusting its because chinese vagina is disgusting same issue with black men and vagina oral
Asian, Black, Latina, White....I never met a vagina I didn't like. :p

Nasty puss comes in all shapes and colors unfortunately.

They have little warnings in Japanese escalators to beware of upstarts. It's so bad that all cell phones make that little shutter clicking noise so pervs cant take pics covertly. Lol

I can turn that sound of on my Samsung and there are apps to make the screen black while filming.

A good spy pen here can cost as low as $100.

This why my gf is afraid of wearing skirts and lose shorts

I was on a tram between terminals at the Dallas airport with several Chinese tourists. One had a headless duck strapped to his carryon. I don't know how he got it through customs or security, but he had it. I think it was smoked from the smell.

That is gross but you know what i find wierd is that you white boys will say that chinese man blowing his nose with his hand is gross but then you ' ll go and lick some ones ass . That is just so weird and im sure that Chinese man would think youre dirty for doing that .

Maybe its a culture thing but wouldnt it be more dirty to put your tongue on someones butt hole then blow your nose with your hand ?
spoken like someone who's never had their fart box tongue punched.

whenever i see tourists they are just embracing the stupidity that is their lives.
Ya, guys, you really need a picture of yourself holding up the leaning tower of pisa. I can't believe nobody has ever thought of that before.

When I tour I like to take it to the streets. i tried the tour group thing but I always feel i know more about the place I am visiting from my one hour of research than the tour guide knows about everything in the entire world.

You've described the sherdog user Alan partridge

I haven't really experienced much chinese tourists so i couldn't know. I say the worst i have experienced are russians and brits in holiday resorts.

Some people say that even though they speak fluent they wont talk to you . But what i meant was that korea gets the rude tag because a lot of times they wont speak to foreigners or ignore them . But many Japanese do the same .

Seriously never had a problem some of these people had speaking Japanese. Just so you know one of my best friend in Hawaii is Korean. @Banchan

Back