Worst stoppage in UFC history?

Fact: Even as Sam was protesting the stoppage he was falling over and had to be supported by the ref.

Conclusion: Excellent stoppage.

Seriously?
He was getting unloaded on and he was struggling to stand up.
It was an excellent stoppage. If he'd have got KO'd with the next punch you'd have probably been in uproar saying it should have been stopped much sooner.

You can clearly see the ref went to the same school as Herb "Quick Stoppage" Dean.

Thought he went down as much as from being off balance as the punch itself. The problem is he went down awkward and turtled. It only lasted a second and was on his way to recovering when it was stopped.

The ref should have waited longer to access the situation. But bad luck was almost as much to blame as the bad stoppage. It looked way worse then it was and the ref jumped the gun imo. Extremely unfortunate.

you can always tell how bad the stoppage is after the fact. Dude couldn't hardly stand after it and before he shelled up only reason he was on his feet was because he was supported by the cage. I'm a just bleed guy tho. I think it should only really be stopped if a guy goes out.

There have been worse stoppages for sure, but yeah I can agree that the Alvey fight was a bit too quick.

It wasn't a great stoppage, but sadly it was nowhere near the worst.

33lzhad.gif

Lmao. Who is that? Im now a FAM of the guy that lost.

Was ok with it... might be the only one... maybe little early but not that bad.

Worst in history? Not even close.

It has to be. People always talks about Jones/Hamil but this is the worst like ever.

Back