Worst stand-up comedian?

Burr doesn't quite have me there but a lot of people agree with you. What kind of comic is Tom Segura?

Long format, slow pace, deadpan. Observation. He's very dry, but his punchlines and persona are great. Good line of not trying too hard, but still putting a lot of thought into his jokes.

Long format, slow pace, deadpan. Observation. He's very dry, but his punchlines and persona are great. Good line of not trying too hard, but still putting a lot of thought into his jokes.

Great description, I'll give him a shot, thanks.

Him many specials does he have?

Ron White and Gaffigan have been doing the same shtick for years.

I'm a big Stephen Wright fan but he only did a couple of specials.

That's why I judge comics on their best work.

It really does seem to come down to just a few amazing jokes or stories that define a comic.

Norton is a better riffer than writer. He seems very rehearsed when he performs. When he's just speaking he's brilliant.

Same with Rogan, but Norton is a far better standup

Kevin Hart is the same way. They come from that Tough Crowd school of comedy where its either shit on or be shitted on. That whole alumni is brilliant just off the cuff. Nowadays I'd honestly rather listen to a couple comedians riff than an actual special.

Who actually makes you guys laugh? I don't mean smile and chuckle, but guys that make you spasm like a donkey.

Patrice O'neal. Corey Holcomb made me gut laugh a few times just because of how wretched and foul his material is. Mean stuff is funny to me.

I know it's cool to hate on Jeselnik, but I like the guy.

He's ok. Thing I don't like about him is being a one trick pony; you only need to watch him once, there isn't any re-play value with him imo.

One of the reasons I dig guys like Burr and Louis CK is how random they are about shit they work into a routine. Burr literally has a bit about everything, shit if I look hard enough he probably has a perfect response to this thread. Thier animation while telling jokes is great too.

Patrice O'neal. Corey Holcomb made me gut laugh a few times just because of how wretched and foul his material is. Mean stuff is funny to me.

Damn no kidding. Was Elephant in the Room his only special? I heard him on the radio a lot w/Norton and Cumia and those three together were too much. He's one of the dudes who can get me rolling hard.

it was his only special because he died

he wouldve had a bunch more if he lived

Damn no kidding. Was Elephant in the Room his only special? I heard him on the radio a lot w/Norton and Cumia and those three together were too much. He's one of the dudes who can get me rolling hard.

He had an HBO special too. Saw him a couple times on Just for Laughs. He has quite a few videos from random clubs recorded from the audience.

Damn straight. R.I.P. Big P. Only man to make me cry from laughing.

Margaret Cho.

She is awful for sure.

Also that big lipped Sandra Bernstein Bernhardt. Whatever her name is/was. She's terrible. Always has been.

Also I don't know his name but he thinks he's really funny but he sucks. So there's the blue collar tour with Cable Guy, Ron White, and the "you know you are redneck

He's ok. Thing I don't like about him is being a one trick pony; you only need to watch him once, there isn't any re-play value with him imo.

One of the reasons I dig guys like Burr and Louis CK is how random they are about shit they work into a routine. Burr literally has a bit about everything, shit if I look hard enough he probably has a perfect response to this thread. Thier animation while telling jokes is great too.

Exactly why I like Burr. CK is pretty eh for me.

He had an HBO special too. Saw him a couple times on Just for Laughs. He has quite a few videos from random clubs recorded from the audience.

What I've seen on YT has been awesome. What amazed me about him was that he had a fresh take on relationships in this century.

Jim Jefferies live sets kill me, so awesome.

Bws10POIgAEUJQX.jpg:large

What I've seen on YT has been awesome. What amazed me about him was that he had a fresh take on relationships in this century.

His reverse rape bit is one of my favorites of all time.

It really does seem to come down to just a few amazing jokes or stories that define a comic.

Kevin Hart is the same way. They come from that Tough Crowd school of comedy where its either shit on or be shitted on. That whole alumni is brilliant just off the cuff. Nowadays I'd honestly rather listen to a couple comedians riff than an actual special.

Patrice O'Neil is an all time great.

My personal favorites
Dave Attell
Hannibal Burress
Norm Macdonald
Doug Stanhope
Bill Burr
Stephen Wright
Gilbert Gottfried
Bob Marley
Richard Lewis
Cosby
Murphy
Brian Reagan

and many more

yo blokey bloke...wtf did well pants mean? lmao

Jim Jefferies live sets kill me, so awesome.

Bws10POIgAEUJQX.jpg:large

He's great too.

I love standup. I can't name more than 3 bands I like (I like more than 3 but I can't point them out) but I can name a lot of comics that kill me.

He's also an awesome guy outside of comedy. Gives back to the community in Philadelphia all the time.

I don't care what anybody says, Kart is funny.

I have watched this 50 times and its funny every.single.time

Back