Worst Rogan bias ever??

itsok

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm normally a defender of Joe Rogan, but his commentary in the main event was the worst I've ever heard. He just let the surprise factor of TJs performance go to his head. He was on his nuts from the beginning. Every time TJ hit Barao he was screaming like what you would expect if he was TJs training partner (or gay lover)!

Hopefully that was just a one time horrible commentary and he'll be back with a more objective commentary in the future.

What did you guys think of his performance?

He was only commentating on what he saw, Barao did nothing.

It was a great upset, I thought his hype was justified.

He's the colour commentator, he has to factor in what was expected to happen in the fight.

I noticed he would go nuts whenever TJ would land a grazing shot and most of the time when Barao would land good shots he would say nothing.

I don't blame him for wanting to be TJ's gay lover though. Have you seen that blonde hunk in his tights? I could watch TJ training in his yoga pants all day, son.

I noticed he would go nuts whenever TJ would land a grazing shot and most of the time when Barao would land good shots he would say nothing.

I don't blame him for wanting to be TJ's gay lover though. Have you seen that blonde hunk in his tights? I could watch TJ training in his yoga pants all day, son.

Dude, he was surprised because something almost nobody saw happening was happening. Rogan likes Barao, he talks him up on his podcast and when he commentates.

Rogan biased, wrong or otherwise is still the best in the business and no comments to has shown anything close to as good as Joe. Not nut hanging here just color commentating myself :)

Even on the prelims Joe was being bias, Which got annoying

This was a huge underdog dominating and finishing a guy who's been undefeated for a decade... What exactly do you want Rogan to do?

Do you want him to mention each fighter 50% of the time or something so as to avoid being "biased"?

The Rogan criticism is confusing as hell.

I'm the opposite. I'm normally critical of Rogan, but I didn't see a problem in last nights show. He was just being honest and was no doubt excited to see history being made.

Rogan biased, wrong or otherwise is still the best in the business and no comments to has shown anything close to as good as Joe. Not nut hanging here just color commentating myself :)

Personally I like Bas he knows what hes talking about and actual has a laugh.

I thought he was more into Tony Ferguson (who he must presumably train with at 10th Planet)... but whatever, he's a human being you can't expect him to be completely impartial when people he's friends with are having a fist fight in front of him.

I thought Rogan was pretty voiceless at the start. I think he expected Renan to do a quick business with TJ, but it turned the other way around and it really took him by surprise.

Rogan is known to be a biased commentator, but what would you expect him to say? Renan was getting clipped all night. He got nothing for TJ.

That bias against GSP though... was the worst mma commentary ever.

wow this is not the worst - you prob are just now realizing that reality

His bias is way more annoying when it's a close fight that goes to the cards. When one fighter is clearly winning and then finishes, who cares.

Rogan is wellknown for sometimes ignoring one fighter almost completely, but to be fair Barao got wrecked and didn't do shit over 5 rounds basically, not if you look at the big picture.

Rogan gets the pass on this one.

I thought he was more into Tony Ferguson (who he must presumably train with at 10th Planet)... but whatever, he's a human being you can't expect him to be completely impartial when people he's friends with are having a fist fight in front of him.

You can expect him to be impartial as it's his job.

Back