Worst Rogan bias ever??

"HE TAGGED HIM!"

"HE TAGGED HIM AGAIN!!!"

For the first time ever I had to turn off my sound, that was beyond horrible.

As long as the Judges don't hear his commentating I don't see a problem. But Joe is the best, he's the reason I went from a GSP only fan to an all-round MMA fan! His second-by-second explanation of the ground game is excellent and if you have friends who think its just "two guys humping" then direct them to a Rogan commentary

Seems most people don't agree. I'll have to rewatch it. Fealt annoying as hell at the time, and I like Rogans commentary and mma knowlegede in general. And I'm not a huge Barao fan either.

"HE TAGGED HIM!"

"HE TAGGED HIM AGAIN!!!"

Yes, this is what I was hearing too!

"HE TAGGED HIM!"

"HE TAGGED HIM AGAIN!!!"

Well.. what do you expect him to say? He was tagging him like hundred times. Barao looked like a vampire who hasn't drinken blood in a while.

I think that its often overblown, but I definitely noticed the Rogan bias during the Dillashaw fight.

What do you want him to do? Lie?

Barao got absolutely destroyed. Rogan called it how it was.

It was a great upset, I thought his hype was justified.

This. I was blown away how bad TJ made Barao look. I thought this was going to be an easy win for Barao, but I stand corrected. TJ looked absolutely amazing in there.

I'm normally a defender of Joe Rogan, but his commentary in the main event was the worst I've ever heard. He just let the surprise factor of TJs performance go to his head. He was on his nuts from the beginning. Every time TJ hit Barao he was screaming like what you would expect if he was TJs training partner (or gay lover)!

Hopefully that was just a one time horrible commentary and he'll be back with a more objective commentary in the future.

What did you guys think of his performance?

I think you need to go back to bed. You're still high.

Honestly the only part of the commentary I disliked was Rogan aping Dana's P4P king hype with Barao.

UFC commentary always looks to play up the guy who seems likey to win by in this case I think almost all the hype on Dillashaw was deserved, that was some very very good kickboxing indeed.

I agree completely. and I'm a Rogan fan. it was like he had his hand inside his pants while commentating the fight.

What do you want him to do? Lie?

Barao got absolutely destroyed. Rogan called it how it was.

he was, but there were a few minutes of the fight(first round until the knock down and a big part of round 2) that very pretty competitive yet Rogan talked like Dillashaw was rocking Barao with every single strike while Barao was landing absolutely nothing.

Dillashaw whooped him.
No bias, Rogan was calling it as it was.

This seriously.

Everyone expected a routine win for Barao, but Dillashaw put on an absolute clinic!! He looked like Muhammad Ali out there, just lit Barao up and smoked his ass for 5 rounds.

I agree completely. and I'm a Rogan fan. it was like he had his hand inside his pants while commentating the fight.

he was, but there were a few minutes of the fight(first round until the knock down and a big part of round 2) that very pretty competitive yet Rogan talked like Dillashaw was rocking Barao with every single strike while Barao was landing absolutely nothing.

lol... why are some mma fans so fucking sensitive?

Rogan has had some bad bias in fights before but this was not one of them. Dillashaw was supposed to get steam rolled, instead he didn't just win he absolutely battered his way to a victory with a finish. It was a major upset and Rogan expressed that well.]

He was on his nuts during the prelims. It wasn't just the surprise factor, he was pulling for TJ the whole event.

Rogan is known to be a biased commentator, but what would you expect him to say? Renan was getting clipped all night. He got nothing for TJ.

That bias against GSP though... was the worst mma commentary ever.

I think Rogan is great but the GSP-Hendricks was bad. No doubt GSP got beat up, but going by rounds he took1,3,5 if you watch it with no sound

He has to make the fight sound more exciting than it really is, it's all BS hype.

Back