• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Worst politicians of '23: who are your picks?

1. Rep. Santos—Couldn’t finish the year as a member of congress
2. Speaker McCarthy— out on his ear.
3. Gov. DeSantis — Gov Meatball started the year looking almost even with Trump on the betting markets. Will likely finish year behind Hailey.

Trudeau is easily the top contender.
Even his wife ditched him.

Imagine she couldnt even wait till he was done office and had to get the hell out of dodge, says a lot of the douche bag. He's a woke cunt who doesnt understand money doesnt grow on trees and has put us in massive debt that's left us in a terrible spot going forward.

Zelensky obviously:

- failed counter offensive
- destroyed his own country
- refuses to start peace talks
- became a joke around the world and is being abandoned by many “allies”

I would say Putin
started stupid military operation, has caused the death of 100's of thousands of his people, millions also left so they dont get slaughtered in stupid war, only real allies are fellow terrorists like NK,Iran and taliban.
inflation and interests rates are high , rouble is worthless.....and on and on.

Zelensky obviously:

- failed counter offensive
- destroyed his own country
- refuses to start peace talks
- became a joke around the world and is being abandoned by many “allies”

Putin barely survived a coup this year and had to run like a little bitch because his own military largely refused orders to engage as Wagner marched towards Moscow unimpeded.

People saying Bibi (and he's terrible) but last I checked Hamas is a governing body, right?

So how about Hamas leadership, sitting in their penthouses in Qatar, ordering a group of savages to invade neighborhoods to slaughter, rape, kidnap, and terrorize Israeli citizens. Doing this KNOWING that Israeli retribution would be extreme, and bring mountains of suffering into Gaza?

How about those motherfuckers?

I'd like to nominate Mart Rutte for fucking up my country and selling out to the EU/WEF.

I would say Putin
started stupid military operation, has caused the death of 100's of thousands of his people, millions also left so they dont get slaughtered in stupid war, only real allies are fellow terrorists like NK,Iran and taliban.
inflation and interests rates are high , rouble is worthless.....and on and on.
Everything you said is a lie though

Ended great civilian operation
Caused the birth of 100s of thousands of his ppl
Millions have immigrated to join his operation
Allied with all the great nations on earth
Inflation and interest rates are low
Rouble is amazing

How about that Boris

Whatever the truth is Russians will always say the opposite, it's their culture to lie about everything even when they know the truth they will lie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back