• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Worst politicians of '23: who are your picks?

Who are your top three worst politicians of 2023? Below I have brainstormed some politicians that might come to mind.

Rishi Sunak: known by 98%, disliked by 58%, he is a robot from the Chris Philp school of politics, unable to get anything done except curbing freedoms.

Biden: approval rating of 39.

Trump: 56% disapprove of Trump.

Kevin McCarthy: ran out of office by angry partisans.

Jim Jordan: absolute douchebag who failed to achieve his political dream.

Fumio Kishida: one of the most disliked prime ministers in Japanese history -- shill surrounded by crooks.

Benjamin Netanyahu: as the shock of the horrific terrorist attack has waned, the intelligence failure and subsequent invasion have become a topic worthy of discussion.

Justin Trudeau: generally disliked by the majority of observers, he is almost a spent force as Canada inches toward an election.

Macron: with a 68% disapproval rating, he has managed to alienate the left and right with his pandering ways -- the arrogant visions in his head are seemingly lost at this point.

Viktor Orban: constant battles with the EU aside, this guy is a reactionary turd, who attempts to strip freedoms we all cherish.

Modi: loved by the majority in his country, but only made international headlines for a plot to assassinate.

Albanese: most voters disapprove of his performance as PM, and the 'voice' only made matters worse.

Mitch McConnell: normally a bad faith coward, I think things turned scary this year, and he should step down.

Fetterman: guy disappears, only to return as a disappointment, embarrassing himself by wearing shorts and hoodies, embodying the 'typical democrat' label.

Eric Adams: the NYC mayor hasn't taken control of the city, but managed to embroil his administration in an FBI investigation.

Vivek: another pandering fool, who gave us great hot takes like raising the age of voting to 25, has managed to make Republican politics even more greasy and clown-like.

RFK JR.: whatever hype he had, buzz if you will, has dissipated; the last headlines I saw about his campaign were his preemptive revealing of Epstein ties, a love triangle.

London Breed: not well liked, and hasn't gained any fans in '23 trying to right the ship.

Boebert, Gaetz, and MTG: lumping these shitheads together.
I’m assuming you didn’t list Putin because he’s not really an elected politician. Right?

Biden
Harris
Christie
That bug eyed freak Schiff
Ted Lieu
McConnell
Graham
Swallwell
Lightfoot
... I just realized I hate 90% of them and this list could be enormous. We should have asked what Politicians have been superior.

Superior (it's relative)

Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
John Kennedy

Why? I watch a whole lot of Congressional Hearings and these 3 are way ahead of the field in exposing shit bureaucrats. Their questioning and information is next level. Forbes YouTube page is an amazing source of information with Congressional Hearings.

Here is a dark horse that most hate, as did I until I started tracking him in Congressional Hearings. He also knocked McCarthy out, which I was good with. He also delivered this amazing gem. Note, the end is better than the start, but the start of the video has amazing information that none of us likely ever knew.

Last edited:
Last year, without doubt Putin, one of the worst and most corrupt leaders on the world stage who literally shits his pants if anyone runs against him.

This year, no question Netanyahu. What a colossal fucking failure that man is. Imagine letting that occur on your watch and not retiring in absolute shame.

In no order and with leaving real dictators (Xi, putin, Kim jung etc.) and terrorists (hamas) out of the picture .

Justin Trudeau. Lindsey Graham. Zelensky.

Remember when Trump called his wife ugly and said his dad helped kill JFK and then Cruz still became his bitch boy? He's a fucking joke and it is completely unsurprising that you are a fan of his.

I post all that on topic substance and this is your shit posting response? ... and then you want to insult and make it about me? You earned it dipshit.

Yes... and only the most depraved cucks got their rocks of on it. So now your a fan of the ogre. Makes sense. Trump was an asshole for going there.

Anyone watching Cruz in the committee sessions would know he is on the superior level. You just go with whatever the MSM media tells PG. You're a little bitch.

Last edited:
I post all that on topic substance and this is your shit posting response? ... and then you want to insult and make it about me? You earned it dipshit.

Yes... and only the most depraved cucks got their rocks of on it. So now your a fan of the ogre. Makes sense. Trump was an asshole for going there.

Anyone watching Cruz in the committee sessions would know he is on the superior level. You just go with whatever the MSM media tells PG. You're a little bitch.
...simping for ubercuck Ted Cruz, not very convincing

not voting but thought this was funny

Gavin Newsom's 10-year plan to end San Francisco homelessness marks 20-year anniversary​

Newsom 'has taken his failures statewide' since 2003 mayoral election, California GOP chair says

I think urban district attorneys should be included as politicians at this point.

Justin Trudeau and Leo Varadkar a clear one and two. But we really are spoiled for choice, we're living through a historically bad era of western politicians.
Why varadkar? Let me guess.....immigration?

Biden
Harris
Christie
That bug eyed freak Schiff
Ted Lieu
McConnell
Graham
Swallwell
Lightfoot
... I just realized I hate 90% of them and this list could be enormous. We should have asked what Politicians have been superior.

Superior (it's relative)

Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
John Kennedy

Why? I watch a whole lot of Congressional Hearings and these 3 are way ahead of the field in exposing shit bureaucrats. Their questioning and information is next level. Forbes YouTube page is an amazing source of information with Congressional Hearings.

Here is a dark horse that most hate, as did I until I started tracking him in Congressional Hearings. He also knocked McCarthy out, which I was good with. He also delivered this amazing gem. Note, the end is better than the start, but the start of the video has amazing information that none of us likely ever knew.

Don't you mean RAFAEL Cruz?

Found a story about a lady who might be the worst or possibly best politician in Illinois. The Thornton Township Supervisor makes $224k per year and she snuck an ordinance through that would cut the salary to $25k per year. However, the paycut only goes into effect once she leaves the position which likely prevents anyone from wanting to run against her to take the job. A move so diabolical that you almost have to admire the balls it took to do it.

Back