Worst or most annoying UFC sponsor of all time

TireBarn.jpg

Reebok may not be paying much but at least it had more class and was not nearly as annoying Tire Barn. The are a lot of you here that obviously do not remember those infernal obligatory shout-outs that Joe Rogan and fans had to put up with during the post-fight interview. Geez, Louise.

Condom depot comes a close second, but at it was funny seeing their company's name on the ass of a macho fighter.

Nothing even comes close to this. By far the most cringeworthy meshing of sport and religion of all time.

AB1001-468x554.jpg

jason-david-frank.jpg

Reebok is by far the worst,, now fighters have uniforms,, cant say anything negative without getting canned (Stitch).. Most of the fighters lost revenue from other sponsors.. Schaub had his "kit" pulled because he didnt agree with the decision.. Looks like Bellator will be getting some fresh faces in the near future..

Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor. Not annoying but the worst at the time in my opinion and showed how far the UFC still had to go to become very successful. It was like having a 40 oz ghetto beer as your main sponsor!

Of course Jesus didn't tap, his hands were pinned...

Father into your hands i commit my spirit .. does that constitute a verbal tap?

oh man, i am going to hell ...

i would have to say 300, just because of chuck liddel's nyquil stupor .. but i don't think they were a sponsor

Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor. Not annoying but the worst at the time in my opinion and showed how far the UFC still had to go to become very successful. It was like having a 40 oz ghetto beer as your main sponsor!

And the slogan. "Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor! Get Buzzed!"

They should have just gotten it over with. "Get Blitzed with a Schlitz!!"

There have been so many ads and ring/shorts adornments that have been cringeworthy. Who could forget Xience, im sure most of us ran to gnc and tried it, especially back in like 06 when they were all over the cage and fighters.
I literally get the douche chills everytime that harley commercial comes on during the ufc tv broadcasts.
"corn to the core" enough said.

I actually liked the Xyience products....Xenergy was the best tasting energy drink with no sugar above Monster, Red Bull and Rock Star.

Nothing is worse then the metro phones.

Their work with Harley Davidson has been hilarious.. The weird biker lifestyle promos are god awful.

Have to go with the obvious choice though.. First reply got it right.

I'm really surprised when Dana did that promo of loving the "harley lifestyle" it would be all over sherdog but not even a blip. I literally laughed out loud at what a whore the guy is.

"Condom Depot"

Nothing beats reading that right across the ass of a fighter.

Not annoying, but mighty intrusive.

MetroPCS with Ronda and Cain arguing whos smart and whos pretty. That makes me puke.

How you like them nuggets ? :rolleyes:

Corn nuts ! The only snack with enough curnals to step inside the octagon!

Back