Worst or most annoying UFC sponsor of all time

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
There have been so many ads and ring/shorts adornments that have been cringeworthy. Who could forget Xience, im sure most of us ran to gnc and tried it, especially back in like 06 when they were all over the cage and fighters.
I literally get the douche chills everytime that harley commercial comes on during the ufc tv broadcasts.
"corn to the core" enough said.

tapout...it created an army of tapout broskis that still exist and continue to train ufc and yell and all that gay ground stuff and wanna let em bang bro.

See them alll the time in bww

Reebok is the biggest and classiest thing to happen to the UFC.

Reebok-logo-2014.png

I dunno, the official corn based snack of the UFC always made me chuckle.

I've always got a laugh out of Corn Nuts.
I feel like they don't use it to the best of their abilities though.
It should be used during replays on low blows.
" This low blow replay is brought to you by Corn Nuts. Then a big graphic flashes on the screen with a loud crunch noise. Then the replays start.

Oh come on, who can forget Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor! For shorts, the king of the worst is definitely condom depot plastered right on the ass. Was it an advertisement, or a label? And then you could go WAY back to the early days to Al's Beef Barn ( I think, maybe it was Al's Beef Shack). We have come a long way.

" This low blow replay is brought to you by Corn Nuts. Then a big graphic flashes on the screen with a loud crunch noise. Then the replays start.

Haha

Image how much air time they would have gotten when Kongo was still in the UFC.

OMG, how could I forget about the fucking BK Chicken Fries. Every five fucking seconds!! And then followed by Girls Gone Wild video adverts. It was an embarrassing time to be a UFC fan.

That's a fucking great idea! That would make me smile every time:)

Their work with Harley Davidson has been hilarious.. The weird biker lifestyle promos are god awful.

Have to go with the obvious choice though.. First reply got it right.

"Bud Lite, the perfect beer, for whatever happens"
"The only motorcycles worthy of being in the octagon, Harley-Davidson"
"TapouT, an expression of combat known worldwide, available at TapouT.com"

Any others?

i hate to say it but Tapout was instrumental in the growth of the sport even though it was gear made for douchebags. There is nothing sadder than a bunch of 40 year old guys who are covered in tats and dress like they are extras in mad max still acting tough and thats pretty much what tapout represents to me now. Its not a platform for the fighters to wear the gear and make some money fighting, its gear made for complete douchebags. The surviving founders are pretty much the exact clientele they are after.

Back