Worst or most annoying UFC sponsor of all time

I've always got a laugh out of Corn Nuts.
I feel like they don't use it to the best of their abilities though.
It should be used during replays on low blows.
" This low blow replay is brought to you by Corn Nuts. Then a big graphic flashes on the screen with a loud crunch noise. Then the replays start.

This :D

Having to see 500,000 MetroPCS commercials during every UFC broadcast gets pretty annoying.

I can't remember if it was the first or second season of TUF Brazil, but there was some ridiculous product placement and discussion in there that makes what you mentioned seem normal.

the first it had a lot for sure

second one i think i barely watched

i remember lyoto went in the house and "and now whos gonna want some a

I think the worst was some health stuff sold at GNC. It made the second season of TUF so cheesy and terrible. Rich Franklin telling Rashaad he looks tired and asking if he needs protein. Rashaad just smiling as he drinks it and saying it's the best protein.

Head Blade. Is the customer base who shaves their head this close themselves really warrant an ad campaign like this?

Pretorian clothing. This stuff could not be purchased outside Brasil yet they advertised on many US events. From what I remember they folded after a year long campaign of advertising.

Bony A

Reebok-logo-2014.png

maxresdefault.jpg

predator should sue reebok

That goddamn piece of shit neon green cage mat that the UFC had because of Bud Light Lime... oh my god.

And nevermind it was the worst goddamn event in history to boot.
Any time I see a gif with the lime green in the background... I know to quickly look away.
1.gif

Reebok simply because people won't shut up about it. Yeah it's a problem, but let the fighters and their teams fight their own battles like adults.

Condom Depot written across a guys ass was pretty obnoxious

Reebok is worse though making everyone look exactly the same, will be so weird watching some of the guys wear that shit instead of what they normally do

People already said xyience, but I hated how fighters had to hold an energy drink after a fight. I think drinking one of those after a grueling fight m ight end in a heart attack

Seeing Condom Depot plastered over the asses of male fighters seemed like an inside joke.

Glad that is over.

Any sponsor really. The UFC over does any sponsor they have and make sure it's drilled in the viewers head.

Back