Worst fighter to ever enter the UFC cage?

I'm actually quite a fan of the man but I'm not sure Punk beats even the smallest of women on the roster.

Many horrible fighters in the early days who didn't even connect with one punch, kick, grab attempt or other form of attack or combative action in their entire UFC carreer.

Shout out to Greg Stott.

IncompatibleEnormousHawaiianmonkseal.gif

Toney's reputation doesn't match the real film. He wasn't as good defensively as people make him out to be. There are 20 year old kids out there who kinda shit all over him in those terms....

But he was a very crafty fighter who beat heavyweights after he got fat and didn't care.

Compared to 90% of the UFC he's a man and they're children in the fight game though
<Kpop01>

I dare you...I hope you're kidding.

Toney is one of the best defensive boxer of all time. He gets caught from time to time because he stayed right in front of you no matter who the boxer was and he he had total confidence in his iron chin.

For me, he's as slick as anyone ever and always used his defense to mount offense as opposed to Mayweather who used defense for defense.

The man was a genius in the ring and if he had Floyd dedication to training and taking care of himself he could have been one of the absolute GOAT.

Outside of WMMA, its got to be CM Punk. I think he loses to every single male MMA fighter from UFC 1 to today. Art Jimmerson KOs him with the glove hand, Harold Howard cartwheel kicks his head off, Teila Tuli bulldozes him through the cage, Joe Son literally murders him, Emmanuel Yarborough squashes him, even Thomas Ramirez fucks him up.

How about worst fighter to get a victory in the UFC?
Wade Shipp getting beat by Jonathan Wiezorak gets my vote! LOL

That rapist cunt Joe Son. He went 0-4 in mma. Had his balls beaten to mush in the cage and still managed to rape someone.

Phil Brooks
a899c4ba814aff03725cd47412dc02dc.jpg
Lol Never saw this picture. I remember those days he's probably 4 or so years older than me. We would have not gotten along. Has a straightedge tattoo but is obviously on some type of roids without putting in much lifting and has a Pepsi tattoo? Play fighting in highschool gyms across America. What a tool. You would've had to of paid me millions to embarrass myself to look like that and do that sort of stuff only he was doing it for scraps and once he made it actually thought he was a legitimate badass. His real fighting career couldn't have worked out any better.

Edit..and I don't care what type of advanced training he had. You put him in any UFC and he is getting fucked up. Fred Ettish would have probably beat the shit outta him.

Fred Ettish would still maul CM Punk

Many horrible fighters in the early days who didn't even connect with one punch, kick, grab attempt or other form of attack or combative action in their entire UFC carreer.

Shout out to Greg Stott.

IncompatibleEnormousHawaiianmonkseal.gif
To be fair almost anyone would have looked bad against kerr. I think even roided shamrock wouldve gotten his shit pushed in.

Outside of WMMA, its got to be CM Punk. I think he loses to every single male MMA fighter from UFC 1 to today. Art Jimmerson KOs him with the glove hand, Harold Howard cartwheel kicks his head off, Teila Tuli bulldozes him through the cage, Joe Son literally murders him, Emmanuel Yarborough squashes him, even Thomas Ramirez fucks him up.
I don't count women fighters for obvious reasons to anyone with a rational mind. CM is by far the worst ive ever seen since the beginning.

CM Punk knows a bit of BJJ. Besides Gracie, shamrock, and Smith, he'd probably best everyone that was in UFC 1

There was guy named Sean daugherty who lost to the ninjitsu for who got KOd by Pat Smith (remember that guy pulled Mount against Smith?)

To be fair almost anyone would have looked bad against kerr. I think even roided shamrock wouldve gotten his shit pushed in.
I definitely agree that most would have looked bad against Kerr. I'm not sure about Shamrock, since i think this could have gone either way. Either a ground and pound victory for Kerr or a leglock victory by Shamrock.

My point wasn't to belittle anyone that fought against Kerr though. It was more about that it is difficult to determine the worst fighter when there are plenty that got absolutely zero offense in. Julian Sanchez, who fought Mark Coleman at UFC 11, would be another such example. I can't tell if he is a better fighter than Greg Stott. Do you know what i mean?

Back