Worst fighter to ever enter the UFC cage?

Cm punk cause you could tell he really tried plus took himself serious lol

James Toney.

At least CM Punk has thrown a punch, made it to an end of the round, and fought to a decision.

Right? Toney must have been hard up for money or something. That was ridiculous.

Taylor Wily - the big sumo dude who fell on his ass and got his teeth kicked in the very first fight of UFC 1.

Worst heart? Conor by a country mile

James Toney.

At least CM Punk has thrown a punch, made it to an end of the round, and fought to a decision.

Worst fighter to enter. Toney is world champ in 3 weight classes and 2003 1991 fighter of the year by Ring. He is not even close to being the worst fighter.

Worst fighter to enter. Toney is world champ in 3 weight classes and 2003 1991 fighter of the year by Ring. He is not even close to being the worst fighter.

*sigh*

Obviously, my post is referring to exclusively MMA fights.

Relative to competition, CM

Though Andy Anderson didn't show much

Cm punk cause you could tell he really tried plus took himself serious lol

I would say CM Punk too because it's the modern age, he has access to alot of tools and knowledge that the early UFC guys didn't have. I mean Punk worked with guys who had success at fighting and knew how to fight in MMA. Those early UFC's guys came in blind and had no info on what worked and didn't. Some of those guys were legitimately off the street or pulled from the stands. I give those guys the benefit of the doubt, few of them were ever tested in actual combat, let alone against other martial artists in an organized setting. Some of them just had the unfortunate situation of dedicating their life to an ineffective system.

He gets points for "if you're coming on... Come On!" tho
UFC 3 is fucking awesome

Anyone who hasn't watched it all is just selling themselves short. So much absurdity.

In the modern era of cross-discipline training, it has to be CM Punk. Even with his fame and his money buying him elite coaching and pro-training partners, he performed laughably bad.

Phil Brooks
a899c4ba814aff03725cd47412dc02dc.jpg

I would say CM Punk too because it's the modern age, he has access to alot of tools and knowledge that the early UFC guys didn't have. I mean Punk worked with guys who had success at fighting and knew how to fight in MMA. Those early UFC's guys came in blind and had no info on what worked and didn't. Some of those guys were legitimately off the street or pulled from the stands. I give those guys the benefit of the doubt, few of them were ever tested in actual combat, let alone against other martial artists in an organized setting. Some of them just had the unfortunate situation of dedicating their life to an ineffective system.
In the modern era of cross-discipline training, it has to be CM Punk. Even with his fame and his money buying him elite coaching and pro-training partners, he performed laughably bad.
Agree with both on the same points. He had endless resources/time to invest into the sport and he still sucked

It would be the equavlent of some retired 35 year old man spending literally 5 or 6 hours a day playing golf/getting private lessons but still not being able to break 110 on his scorecard (that's a fucking joke)

Back