Worst casting in a movie........

John Travolta in Pulp Fiction no question. Opposite of Samuel L no less. Fuck was Quentin thinking?
NE3mpEUPR9sY76_2_a.jpg

On my current cast hating list top pick.
IMG_1489.JPG

Valkyrie is supposed to be 6ft 3in. Norse masterpiece, not some female manlet.

I read through the whole thread to see if anyone mentioned Nick Stahl as John Conner in Terminator 3, just completely ruined the movie for me within the very first few seconds when he says the words "There is no fate but what we make", the way he says it, and then the way he portrays that character was so fucking terrible to me, I wish that movie didn't exist.

Speaking of John Travolta and Vince Vaughn, holy crap did they shit the bed when they cast Domestic Disturbance, roles should have swapped because Travolta could have nailed the villain role in that movie, Vince Vaughn as the bad guy was pretty weak.

Arnold in Terminator 2. Absolutely shit accent and probably the most overrated movie of all time.

Best casting was the new Ghostbusters.

In many roles Arnold's accent was quite inexplicable but in T2 it helped sell the "non human robot" imo.
"I know now why you cry, but it is something I can never do". I really bought that line.

I'm sure this has been said already but it's worth repeating

Sofia Coppola in Godfather 3

12 pages and this was never posted?!?!?!

norman-bates-vince-vaughn-1087330-TwoByOne.jpg

I think we can safely say Jared Leto as The Joker.

A bit unfair considering the impossible shoes he was trying to fill(both Nicholson and Ledger), but even taking that into consideration, it was still pretty awful.

Brad Pitt in The River Runs Though it. I mean, look at that pathetic cast.
baQADJ.gif

Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane.

Keanu Reeves in Dracula.

His acting has never been more wooden & terrible, his accent was beneath high school play-quality, and just to amplify how bad he is... he's acting across from Gary Fucking Oldman, who is absolutely destroying in the lead role.

Coppola had blinders on with that casting choice.
I really like that movie, regardless of Reeves.

Quentin did fuck up the casting for the hateful eight though, Michael Madsen added nothing and it felt like he just showed up for the paycheck.

Jamie Foxx for Django was pretty shitty as well, there's half a dozen actors that could have done a better job.

But that's a Jamie Foxx thing. You know, him being one of the worst actors in hollywood along with Colin Farrell and all.
Which brings back painful memories of the piece of shit that was Miami Vice despite Michael Mann and thanks to these 2 stiff, untalented fuckers.

Everyone in Batman vs. Superman except Jeremy Irons and Gal Gadot.

Keanu Reeves in Dracula.

His acting has never been more wooden & terrible, his accent was beneath high school play-quality, and just to amplify how bad he is... he's acting across from Gary Fucking Oldman, who is absolutely destroying in the lead role.

Coppola had blinders on with that casting choice.

I forget where I heard, but I thought the studio forced that on him because Keanu was hot and they were worried about the marketability of the film. But it seems odd that even a major studio could bully Coppola like that.

Back