• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst casting in a movie........

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
John Travolta in Pulp Fiction no question. Opposite of Samuel L no less. Fuck was Quentin thinking?

NO ONE FUCKING AGREES????
<{vega}>

Thought so, youre on your own there buddeh.

terrible terrible choice

iconic role and he crushed the dancing scene

i cant choose between sofia coppola in godfather 3, or jennifer gardner as elektra

Kurt Vonnegut does not know shit about playing Kurt Vonnegut.

What?

Anyway, the worst casting decision of all time is Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.

John Travolta in Pulp Fiction no question. Opposite of Samuel L no less. Fuck was Quentin thinking?

I completely agree. Can't stand him.

George Clooney in Oh brother where art thou. George Clooney only knows how to play George Clooney in films. Worst famous actor ever.

lmao. "thought so" . you're the first post buddeh.

<DrakeLaugh>
Ill take the L but you hold one for saying he was the worst casting in a movie when theres thousands more. {<jordan}<Kobe213>

Oldman, Madsen, Keaton were all looked at before John. He actually wanted Madsen to that role. John was basically a bum at the time. I doubt anybody could name the movie he played in prior without googling it.

I know extremely B movie, but the dude portraying Dracula in Van Helsing

Two for one

Jai Courtney as Kyle Reece
Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor

Nothing beats Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker AKA motherfucking Darth Vader. Everyone's reaction:

07f154e361c2e31caee43b74711fa9e6.gif

Adam Driver playing Kylo Ren was a big miscast.
Also screw you, Travolta was superb in Pulp Fiction.

Feels like they want to bring what they built down with these wimps playing the baddest mofos in the Star Wars' movie universe.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Topher Grace as Venom in Spider-Man III

Kevin Costner as Robin Hood

Also screw you, Travolta was superb in Pulp Fiction.

Adam Driver's performance was one of the few good things about that average movie, IMO.

Also, Travolta was great in Pulp Fiction, but Woody Harrelson would have been better. Maybe even a prime Nicolas Cage?

Adam Driver's performance was one of the few good things about that average movie, IMO.

Also, Travolta was great in Pulp Fiction, but Woody Harrelson would have been better. Maybe even a prime Nicolas Cage?

He acted better than other young actors, yep, especially in the scene where he meets Han. I didn't say Adam can't act, I said he doesnt look like a Sith lord (or a Ren knight, who really gives a fuck, he has a red lightsaber).

I burst out laughing when he took the mask off, he looked ridiculous.

Keanu Reeves in Dracula.

His acting has never been more wooden & terrible, his accent was beneath high school play-quality, and just to amplify how bad he is... he's acting across from Gary Fucking Oldman, who is absolutely destroying in the lead role.

Coppola had blinders on with that casting choice.

Back