worst beating loss to champ? Silva/Franklin or Jones/Rua or Cain/JDS

shogun still cant watch it, that was a true beatdown

I would have to say Franklin/Silva.

The main reason being he didn't learn from it and got badly punished again.

Of the two you listed I'll say Jones/Shogun by a fair margin, but all time it has to be Silva/Franklin I. That was a beating for the ages.

This.

JDS got beat down but was not in the same league as these two.

Rich/silva that was all bad the rematch didn't help so much either. I'd also like to throw in Randy vs Tito it wasn't destruction but he did spank Tito.

Rua/Jones (unfortunately)....I don't think we ever see anything like that (challenger smashing champ) again.

JDS vs Cain. Everyone keeps mentioning how fast or volatile the end of the fights were for Rua or Franklin, but I think it is because of the lack of an ending that Juniors loss was so harsh. Because he didn't lose a fight to one strike or several, he lost it to his own gas tank. Hell, he couldn't even raise his hands to defend against some of Cains strikes in the 2nd through 4th!

JDS vs Cain. Everyone keeps mentioning how fast or volatile the end of the fights were for Rua or Franklin, but I think it is because of the lack of an ending that Juniors loss was so harsh. Because he didn't lose a fight to one strike or several, he lost it to his own gas tank. Hell, he couldn't even raise his hands to defend against some of Cains strikes in the 2nd through 4th!

Maybe everyone keeps saying that because.. you know what nevermind. Thank you for your opinion.

Ah yes i remember this fight it was a one sided brutal anal r@pe.

Actually Louiseau had a pretty vicious knockdown of Franklin.
Both guys were beat and had to take time off after the fight.

Shogun/Jones. Shogun took a horrible beating and still lasted three rounds, which made all the worse.

rashad was totally outclassed by machida, he landed like 3 punches

I'd say Dos Santos VS Velasquez II. "Cigano" looked lost on the ground, and when he was backing up against the cage. This went on for five freaking rounds.

Back