Worst Bands of All Time

I dont know what GG Alins band name was, but I'm nominating them

guns n roses.
i dont know if this band was already been cited in this topic. probably...
guns n roses is lame...

what was that ? shameful

more names: foo fighters, nirvana, green day...

Last edited:
As a Canadian we apologize for Nickleback. My ex dragged me to see them once was like musical torture.

Anything that includes "core" in its genre.. metalcore, hardcore, grindcore... all absolute garbage

Scene kids, tired of gettin' picked on by mean kids.
And I'd hate to be obscene kid, but have you seen my penis?
I know you have, 'cause that shit is bomb!
My dick's got more friends then (sic) Tom!
These scene clubs, I run these.
I should write the book "How To Be Scene For Dummies!"

I guess being whiny and angsty can be cool and edgy these days.
That was hard to get through.

Are they a joke band?

Holy drama queens in here choosing some of the most popular bands in history and saying they are the worst. We get it you don't like them....

Breaking Benjamin is really good imo. With the exception of their last album. And the lead singer is Benjamin and he has a lot of issues. Guessing that has something to do with what's breaking him. The other bands suck ass.

My nomination is Yellowcard,
When I wrote this I didn't realize Breaking Benjamin has a new album. Haven't listened to it yet.

Also want to add that I agree Asking Alexandria is a pretty gay hard rock band name.

guns n roses.
i dont know if this band was already been cited in this topic. probably...
guns n roses is lame...

what was that ? shameful

more names: foo fighters, nirvana, green day...

I see you have good tastes

Holy drama queens in here choosing some of the most popular bands in history and saying they are the worst. We get it you don't like them....

That guy that raps that song Gucci Gang is very popular....I’d say that’s one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard

Trapt, breaking Benjamin, SOAD, Green Day post-1995, korn, puddle of mudd, mudvayne, cradle of filth, children of bodom, rise against, bowling for soup, simple plan, queensryche

Man.......there is come gay ass shit in here. Pretty accurate, you guys are.

Alice Cooper.

I think the only decent song by them is Schools Out.
You've got an interesting opinion. I think it's one of their very worst songs. Not a stellar band, but I like some of their work.

Brokencyde is the only answer. I would rather listen to Nickelback or Limp Bizkit for 10 hours, than Brokencyde for 10 minutes.

Any “one-hit wonder” sucks. When you buy an album because of a song and the rest of the tracks are garbage...but the one song keeps getting airplay years after the fact.

Alice Cooper.

I think the only decent song by them is Schools Out.
aw, you're crazy. Be My Lover, Under My Wheels, No More Mr. Nice Guy- They did a bunch of cool songs.

SmashMouthAlbum.jpg
Sooooo shitty

Back