Worst Bands of All Time

Hard to remember. There are many bands I absolutely loathe... with a passion... just can't be bothered to remember any right now.

The Eagles
Motley Crue
Poison
Whitesnake
Iron Maiden
Journey
Bon Jovi
Def Leppard
Offspring
Deftones
Dave Matthews Band
Linkin Park
Blink 182
Nickelback
Kings of Leon

Motley Crue?!
vAXlbQv.gif

Y
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Thin Lizzy
The Smiths
Those are great bands indeed.
You are a person with a weird taste. Let us leave our discussion at the point which says "tastes differ".

Y

Those are great bands indeed.
You are a person with a weird taste. Let us leave our discussion at the point which says "tastes differ".

Are you actually from Russia?

Russian people jamming out to Poison and Motley Crue songs at any point in time is surreal.

Are you actually from Russia?

Russian people jamming out to Poison and Motley Crue songs at any point in time is surreal.
I am from Russia and those bands are popular. Ofc not as popular as Deep Purple, Black Sabbath or Zeppelin but still.

I am shocked by some really decent bands being bashed here... and by the lack of real ridiculous shit like this one:

Regards to @ssBaldy ;)

And this one is actually REALLY FUCKING POPULAR in Poland (among the mouth-breathing majority):

All of those shitty Emo /Scencore/ Metalcore bands

Fuck all of those trendy shit lords trying to be Metal when they aren't they are a disgrace to the genre i'm sorry but none of those bands are actually metal they fucking posers who need to fuck off and die.

Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon

and whatever else shit bands there are whenever i hear some fucktard call them Metal i cringe

Venom was pretty bad, not sure if anyone remembers them.

Venom are legends your opinion is shit....they are better than 100% of the shitposercore bands out there today

Venom are legends your opinion is shit....they are better than 100% of the shitposercore bands out there today
Thats setting the bar pretty low.

Their albums sound like they were recorded with a boom box.

stone sour have made some proper decent songs in my opinion.
and last time i saw slipknot the were fucking great on the welcome to hell tour 2015.
but i can see why some folks don't like em..

Ive got one that may cause derision ....
Green day....they do absolutely fuck all for me...

Lets get into why people hate Slipknot

first lets start with their fanbase the "Maggots" bunch of hottopic 13 year old edgelords then can't take it whenever someone criticizes Shitknot....its either that or those dudes who wear the sleeveless shirts. backwards cap and drive a pick up truck which make up the majority of slipknots fanbase which makes them one of the worst fanbases out there say something negative about Slipknot in the comments section on any of their videos on youtube the responses will be hilarious most will end up being not spelled correctly or incoherent with probably online threats.

secondly
the main reason why people hate Slipknot...well from my experience most Metalheads hate slipknot...main reason being Slipknot isn't actually metal they were Nu-Metal (which if you have any knowledge of anything despite the fact that it has metal in its name it actually isn't metal) people always call Slipknot metal when it isnt which pisses off metalheads myself included..I don't care if you like Slipknot they arent my cup of tea just dont call them metal

Last edited:
Thats setting the bar pretty low.

Their albums sound like they were recorded with a boom box.

A product of the times....Venom didn't sound pretty , didnt have the best production and didn't sound the most technical but they weren't trying to be they were just trying to be fast and aggressive and wanted to sound nothing like the hair metal that was stinking up the genre at the time...and in doing so they were creating a new style and genre thats why Venom was great and have a special place in history

Lets get into why people hate Slipknot

first lets start with their fanbase the "Maggots" bunch of hottopic 13 year old edgelords then can't take it whenever someone criticizes Shitknot....its either that or those dudes who wear the sleeveless shirts. backwards cap and drive a pick up truck which make up the majority of slipknots fanbase which makes them one of the worst fanbases out there say something negative about Slipknot in the comments section on any of their videos on youtube the responses will be hilarious most will end up being not spelled correctly or incoherent with probably online threats.

secondly
the main reason why people hate Slipknot...well from my experience most Metalheads hate slipknot...main reason being Slipknot isn't actually metal they were Nu-Metal (which if you have any knowledge of anything despite the fact that it has metal in its name it actually isn't metal) people always call Slipknot metal when it isnt which pisses off metalheads myself included..I don't care if you like Slipknot they arent my cup of tea just dont call them metal
Oh dear.... Your everything that's wrong with so called metal fans..
I don't see labels nu metal/metal this bands bad this bands good metallica have not done anything since the black album blah blah blah.

Maybe it's a American thing this hate.
I don't really get involved with YouTube hitching and all that.
I've seen most bands live at download/donnington/monsters of rock. Which has been going for longer than most have been alive.
But to dislike a band because of the fans. Most of those maggots as you call em are probably in the mid 30s now.
I just like metal as a whole. I don't really fancy over one band. Except maybe soundgarden and machine head.
I consider my self a metal head and a old one at that.
And I do like slipknot. I think they are great live. Just like what I've already seen this year trivium and gojira live
Totally different but great bands.
I dislike some band because they are just not that good. But not because of the fan base or how they are perceived by these so called 'metalheads'

I'm not defending slipknot. Just the music as a whole..
Maybe it's because I'm old. I dunno.

One more thing... Vendetta by slipknot.
If that is not just straight up metal then I have no clue what is.
And nor in that sense of 'just don't call them metal' really should include tool and rammstein or static x or even slayer and pantera. As if you say nu metal... Dont call it metal.. Slayer and pantera are thrash metal. So dont call them metal..

So basically you have black sab and led zip and everything is is some sort of derivative...

Now all that does my head in..
If it sounds good to your brain and in your ears. Then turn that mother fucker up to full blast and tear the knob off.
Thats what metal is to me..

Back