The Eagles
Motley Crue
Poison
Whitesnake
Iron Maiden
Journey
Bon Jovi
Def Leppard
At first I was going to write something very insulting to you, probably including me, your mother and some dirty sexual activities, but I thought otherwise.

Tell me please, if you call Whitesnake and Motley Crue worst bands of all time, which bands do you consider good?

Those guys that made 'crunkcore' a thing.

Holy shit that was the worst shit I've ever heard. And the videos were ridiculously cringey

So many, some are just dull torturous crap, like Chinese water torture, where it's just boring and with no artistic merit when you hear it once, but hearing it over and over destroys your soul. I truly hate Supertramp though. The Logical Song is pure evil, I get the physical reaction of feeling ill hearing that.

Last edited:
I like Smart patrol

I looked it up and I like it too, MR. DNA sounds like some Beastie Boys shit!

They were definitely influential in a lot of the music I listen to, and had a couple good songs.

Are they the worst band ever? No, but for the couple good songs they do have they have tons and tons of crap.

what I find most disturbing about this thread, is that one must assume that you are all the world's biggest brokeNCYDE fans.

Shame on all of you.
200w.webp

Hahhaha I came in here to post brokeNCYDE

this too

311. We should hand them over to ISIS.

Back