World's Douchiest Gi?

the front isnt bad at all
i like the black with red stitching
but why do that to the back

This reminds me of when i use to race there were the guys like me that would prefer a sleeper keeping their cars looking bone stock with a baby seat in the back but drop a ton of money into the engine , suspension and traction, then their were the other guys that totally focused on making their cars look like load noisy space ships but it was all show, and no go.

so i guess i'm saying there must be a descent market that would look at the back of that gi start drooling and drop the money on it without even thinking twice.

Last edited:
I like the script on the skirt, not sure what it is though, Hebrew maybe?
If they took all the crap off and just left that I think it would look pretty nice.

I like the script on the skirt, not sure what it is though, Hebrew maybe?

elvish.jpg

I'm going to walk into a new bjj gym with that gi and my white belt on.

They'll think I'm a douchebag noob, but little will they suspect that I'm actually A TWO-STRIPE white belt sent to kick their asses! muahahah.

I know it's not really an Affliction Gi, but this made me vom a bit

GSP-Dave-Cossette.jpg

This is classic... some observations: the kid has gloves on, an affliction shirt on under the gi AND the affliction patches on the gi aren't patches at all... they are bumper stickers.

This is classic... some observations: the kid has gloves on, an affliction shirt on under the gi AND the affliction patches on the gi aren't patches at all... they are bumper stickers.

HA! Good eyes! I bet he is a legit black belt.

The ownage of that kid in the GSP costume on the UG was legendary (if I am recalling correctly.)

The gi with the guns on it takes all for me. Nothing - and I mean nothing will ever be that bad.

The ownage of that kid in the GSP costume on the UG was legendary (if I am recalling correctly.)

The gi with the guns on it takes all for me. Nothing - and I mean nothing will ever be that bad.

You sure? This ish has a SKULL WITH A TRIBAL TATTOO ON ITS FACE.

lol wow, didn't even notice that

Don't forget to mention that they are not the same people in both pictures.

Back