World's Douchiest Gi?

I was gonna get this gi to review, but on second thoughts, I don't want to waste my time.
Blitzsport are a UK company who make all martial art gear. Their Lutador budget gis are enormously popular over here but this Immortal gi is something else.
I have no idea of the logic behind the branding.
The patches render this gi completely and utterly illegal according to IBJJF rules and frankly, it looks like it has been designed by someone with ZERO clue about BJJ.

However, you may be interested to note, certain sizes have already SOLD OUT and I'm sure they will continue to sell quite well. although I personally have never seen on at any UK event or tournament (and I go to quite a lot).

Off topic(?), but do you guys know what other brands/gi's have print designs/patterns on the inside of the jacket?

Bull Terrier Kimonos has the print inside. They are a sweet gi once the chest patch is removed.

Not content with the Greek words, they went with Hebrew too. Don't even get me started on the embroidery and patches. Jebus.

That said, I do love the fact that it's a double weave which are a dying species.

Back