World's Douchiest Gi?

nykayfabe

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
!B0wf49w!2k~$%28KGrHqR,!h4E%29qZpo2yzBMbsLM3JBQ~~_12.JPG

!B0wgg3QCGk~$%28KGrHqN,!g0Ew5CUKk7SBMbsNDLZ7Q~~_12.JPG

!B0wgr%28Q!2k~$%28KGrHqV,!jcE%29pe,0U4SBMbsNhHYEw~~_12.JPG

Right about now you might be saying it's not terrible and nothing we haven't already seen in the Live Love Fight gi...

!B0wgDV!B2k~$%28KGrHqZ,!i4E%29r5y0WZ1BMbsLqzNKw~~_12.JPG

!B0wgNW!BWk~$%28KGrHqV,!jUE%29pZmFjO0BMbsMIz+C!~~_12.JPG

Even the description is full o' douche:
"By popular demand, Bad Breed introduce the Immortal Ju Jitsu Suit, a supreme black double weaved jacket and hard wearing pants that will outlast your opponents on the mat and in the dojo.

Featuring a taped hem to the skirt of the jacket and on the cuffs, also a partially lined inner back with Bad Breed insignia, your presence when wearing one of these will leave a lasting impression on the strongest challenger.

Bad Breed, the Chronicles of a Fighter..."

Full Listing: SSN BLITZ BAD BREED IMMORTAL BJJ SUIT/GI MMA UFC - eBay (item 270624757416 end time Sep-19-10 11:25:21 PDT)

they have balls that's for sure i'd be worried to invest my money in something that may be interpreted as the worlds douchiest gi

I saw the first pic and was okay with it. Then I saw what was on the back and I vomited in my lap.

I think the DMX gi qualifies with that ad it posted the other day.

!B0wf49w!2k~$%28KGrHqR,!h4E%29qZpo2yzBMbsLM3JBQ~~_12.JPG

!B0wgg3QCGk~$%28KGrHqN,!g0Ew5CUKk7SBMbsNDLZ7Q~~_12.JPG

!B0wgr%28Q!2k~$%28KGrHqV,!jcE%29pe,0U4SBMbsNhHYEw~~_12.JPG

Right about now you might be saying it's not terrible and nothing we haven't already seen in the Live Love Fight gi...

!B0wgDV!B2k~$%28KGrHqZ,!i4E%29r5y0WZ1BMbsLqzNKw~~_12.JPG

!B0wgNW!BWk~$%28KGrHqV,!jUE%29pZmFjO0BMbsMIz+C!~~_12.JPG

Even the description is full o' douche:
"By popular demand, Bad Breed introduce the Immortal Ju Jitsu Suit, a supreme black double weaved jacket and hard wearing pants that will outlast your opponents on the mat and in the dojo.

Featuring a taped hem to the skirt of the jacket and on the cuffs, also a partially lined inner back with Bad Breed insignia, your presence when wearing one of these will leave a lasting impression on the strongest challenger.

Bad Breed, the Chronicles of a Fighter..."

Full Listing: SSN BLITZ BAD BREED IMMORTAL BJJ SUIT/GI MMA UFC - eBay (item 270624757416 end time Sep-19-10 11:25:21 PDT)

Baahahaha! this is horrible ! wait......... Haaaahahaha! ok ok...sorry

Last edited:
i know people that totally love that urban camo gi, i had one club owner ask me if i carried them as he wanted to make them mandatory to all students

mike - Gorilla Fight Gear

The back is a little too plain. I wish they could have fancied it up a bit with a dagger through the skull, and some battery powered flashing neon lights. :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

I saw the first pic and was okay with it. Then I saw what was on the back and I vomited in my lap.

Yeah me too...I was thinking hey this isn't bad TS must be a douche..then I was like facepalm..

Not as bad as the death squad gi but pretty bad.

If you took the skull and probably the immortal off of it and I would buy it right now lol

Back