Social World Hijab Day.

For these women it must be so hurtful, disappointing, and disheartening, to find out so many feminist groups and 'celebs' in the West are actually against you.

As i've mentioned in the past, Marks & Spencer,[a retail chain in Britain] has recently started selling hijabs for 3 & 4 yr olds!
Will the West ever stop this madness? Islam is evil, simple as that.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/on...k-on-hijabs-especially-you-cosmetic-companies

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/iran-sentences-woman-to-24-months-for-removing-headscarf

If heard feminist describe the hijab as liberating. Free from being seen as a sex object by oppressive males

Seriously lol

Ok.

Now, why exactly are women forced to wear a certain covering in certain countries? For shits and giggles or because it's a perversion of what old Mo said centuries ago?

Nice and convenient way for idiots to out themselves, this world hijab day. Kinda like a dunce cap.
Oh this shit again. Something tells me if they were banning hijabs I bet you'd be all for it, your concern for women's choice would go straight out the window in the service of "muh secularism"

Here's my hot take, women should be able to wear the hijab or not wear the hijab if they want and its no man's business either way. I highly doubt that in any of these Islamic countries where hijab is mandatory that men are beaten for leering at women despite the verse preceding the one calling for women to veil calling for men to avert their eyes. Very standard hypocrisy; moral standards for women, excuses for men.

Catholic priests are also celibate, but how bizarre would it be if catholicism preached that all men should be celibate?
Moreover, the outrage in the thread isn't about muslims wearing veils but how it's now being celebrated by secular supposedly enlightened westerners. The same people that use traditional christian clothing as a symbolism for oppression.
handmaids-tale-kavanaugh-protest.jpg
Im just going to say it. Non muslim wearing hijab running around and being promiscuous and drinking alcohol is an insult.

Only pure, truly reformed, and virgin or good married or potential married women should wear the hijab and only if they mean it.
Both of you make a good point, these secular progressives only support the hijab because it is a symbol of identity politics. But in reality, they actually despise the underlying moral value of modesty. This campaign is a mockery of the hijab itself.

Here's my hot take, women should be able to wear the hijab or not wear the hijab if they want and its no man's business either way.

We're on the same page then. There's no chance the hijab will be outlawed yet people act like it should be supported regardless, while ignoring that it is mandatory in some places therefore a symbol of repression to some. Ffs the hijab is even legal in Hungary, so why the empty gesture? Because it's easier than actually thinking of the flip side of the conversation, that's why.

One area that most religions get correct is the placing of proper boundaries between the sexes and understanding the potential destructiveness of irresponsible sexual behaviour. Secular societies would be wise to at least consider what religions have to say about sex. As you have pointed out in your post, this hedonistic, irreverent, anything goes nonsense does not seem to be working very well.

888a30e24184a4520a0661dfc2567114.jpg
Agreed though part of the problem is that in practice often these standards and norms fall harder on women and that hypocrisy undermines the moral authority of those norms. I completely agree that we should encourage modesty but men should first and foremost focus on themselves, not on women. Women do an excellent job of policing and shaming each other, no need for us to do so. If men had the discipline to avoid easy sex with thots and in general paid them no heed there would be less incentive for a woman to be a thot. You can't act like some Muslim men do who feel free to fuck around with non-Muslim women and engage in all other sorts of degeneracy only to turn around and demand the highest standards of modesty in Muslim women. I am not entirely innocent of this myself, I smoke too much weed and partake in eye candy a bit too much.
We're on the same page then. There's no chance the hijab will be outlawed yet people act like it should be supported regardless, while ignoring that it is mandatory in some places therefore a symbol of repression to some. Ffs the hijab is even legal in Hungary, so why the empty gesture? Because it's easier than actually thinking of the flip side of the conversation, that's why.
Except there are indeed places where there is a stigma and even legal barriers to the hijab. The hijab was actually banned in certain circumstances in Turkey, a fucking Muslim majority country, until Erdogan changed that and in France there's a stigma against it to the point that one high end restaurant was telling its employees to turn away women who wore the hijab.

Oh this shit again. Something tells me if they were banning hijabs I bet you'd be all for it, your concern for women's choice would go straight out the window in the service of "muh secularism"

Here's my hot take, women should be able to wear the hijab or not wear the hijab if they want and its no man's business either way. I highly doubt that in any of these Islamic countries where hijab is mandatory that men are beaten for leering at women despite the verse preceding the one calling for women to veil calling for men to avert their eyes. Very standard hypocrisy; moral standards for women, excuses for men.
Do we need a world hijab day for your premis to exist?

is this like national donut day? yall be trippin over nothing.

Do we need a world hijab day for your premis to exist?
I don't know much about it but it does sound like some virtue signaling by liberals and I said as much earlier ITT
these secular progressives only support the hijab because it is a symbol of identity politics. But in reality, they actually despise the underlying moral value of modesty. This campaign is a mockery of the hijab itself.

Except there are indeed places where there is a stigma and even legal barriers to the hijab. The hijab was actually banned in certain circumstances in Turkey, a fucking Muslim majority country, until Erdogan changed that and in France there's a stigma against it to the point that one high end restaurant was telling its employees to turn away women who wore the hijab.
Just to be clear, I don't agree with a hijab ban, at the same time I don't agree with mandatory hijab laws either. Just because I'm a secularist doesn't mean I'm pro banning everything religious. Quite the opposite as there's a time and place for just about everything.

A burka ban on the other hand? All for it in public places.

Just to be clear, I don't agree with a hijab ban, at the same time I don't agree with mandatory hijab laws either. Just because I'm a secularist doesn't mean I'm pro banning everything religious. Quite the opposite as there's a time and place for just about everything.

A burka ban on the other hand? All for it in public places.
We have started seeing a few complete burkas here and there smh I just don’t get it.

What really should be banned is Islam. Shut down all Islamic schools, Mosques and ban all Islamic literature.

Wouldn't we do the same if it were Nazism? If we allow Islamic schools and propaganda why not allow Nazi schools and propaganda?

What really should be banned is Islam. Shut down all Islamic schools, Mosques and ban all Islamic literature.

Wouldn't we do the same if it were Nazism? If we allow Islamic schools and propaganda why not allow Nazi schools and propaganda?
Nazis forgot to call nazism a religion.

The hijab helps reduce the chances of these woman becoming victims of sexual emergencies however it increases the chances of goats becoming the victim of sexual emergencies.
I can't believe I'm the first to question "sexual emergencies"....
Is that a thing?
Not assault? Harassment?

But I like it. Carry on.

I can't believe I'm the first to question "sexual emergencies"....
Is that a thing?
Not assault? Harassment?

But I like it. Carry on.
This sick incident a few years back was the first time I had heard "sexual emergency" used:

Man who raped child in swimming pool because it was 'a sexual emergency' has jail sentence increased on appeal

The court heard how Amir dragged his victim into the cubicle, locked the door and raped him. The child reported the attack to a lifeguard, and when police arrived they found Amir had returned to the pool and was playing on a diving board, making no attempt to flee.
According to reports, Amir confessed to the attack in initial police questioning, telling them it had been a “sexual emergency” because he had not had sex for four months.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eresienbad-vienna-iraqi-refugee-a7473441.html

This might be a surprise to you, but not every woman born in catholic countries are forced to dress up like nuns when they come of age. They actually choose to do that - under no pressure from family or a religious government.

Hindu's aren't forced to wear a scarf in public and Orthodox Jews are a tiny minority and are just as crazy.

Muslim ladies in western countries who wear the hijab can obviously do so i dont care, i suspect many do it because of tradition and pushy parents but after a few generations will be vanish possibly its not terribly important although i do think its a barrier to integration, not because its a hard scarf but I find it binds them to the rules of not interacting with men that aren't their husbands or family which is a shame.

Where this head gear becomes oppressive is in the middle eastern countries and religiously ruled hell holes such as Pakistan where these garments are literally a form of male oppression on their own wives, sisters and daughters and they should be thought of like this, no question.

Last edited:
As if they need that. Ridiculousness. Bikini day is a way better idea.

Back