Social World Hijab Day.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
For these women it must be so hurtful, disappointing, and disheartening, to find out so many feminist groups and 'celebs' in the West are actually against you.

As i've mentioned in the past, Marks & Spencer,[a retail chain in Britain] has recently started selling hijabs for 3 & 4 yr olds!
Will the West ever stop this madness? Islam is evil, simple as that.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/on...k-on-hijabs-especially-you-cosmetic-companies

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/iran-sentences-woman-to-24-months-for-removing-headscarf

The average understanding of oppression in the modern West is laughable.
It is hardly a surprise that they play dress-up and call it liberation... while dropping bombs on the oppressed.

There's a difference between being forced to do something, and choosing to do something. Not that I expect you care about that difference given that you think "Islam is evil". You seem to follow twitter accounts, or webpages that constantly feed in to your fear of Islam.

083c4d7145abf12c67bc094781107ca4.jpg

That’s what this is about right?

Western women wearing a hijab is cultural appropriation at its finest

There's a difference between being forced to do something, and choosing to do something. Not that I expect you care about that difference given that you think "Islam is evil". You seem to follow twitter accounts, or webpages that constantly feed in to your fear of Islam.
Ok.

Now, why exactly are women forced to wear a certain covering in certain countries? For shits and giggles or because it's a perversion of what old Mo said centuries ago?

Nice and convenient way for idiots to out themselves, this world hijab day. Kinda like a dunce cap.

Ok.

Now, why exactly are women forced to wear a certain covering in certain countries? For shits and giggles or because it's a perversion of what old Mo said centuries ago?

Nice and convenient way for idiots to out themselves, this world hijab day. Kinda like a dunce cap.

Same reason why some Muslim countries stone adulterers and people that pre-marital sex, Hadiths. It's honestly a blight on Islam as it contradicts what's in the Quran and allowed those who craved power to easily control the masses. However, if you choose to wear a hijab, then you should be free to do so, it's not covering your face after all like the burkha.

And I don't care if it's world hijab day, I just take umbrage over the usual "ISLAM IS EVIL AND BAD" threads that is festering this forum, by the usual suspects who seem to get alert notices on their phones or something whenever religionofpeace, or jihadwatch posts something. It's the reason why not many Muslims post here. We constantly have to read people here shitting on our faith and it gets tiresome, trust me. Especially when those trashing it are the same people that also screech about "LIBERALS!" and seem to think that the entire western civilisation is doomed cause some tumblr poster had an opinion about how many genders there should be.

Last edited:
To show solidarity with those on 'world hijab day' I have put a bin bag on my head.

I already feel empowered.

The average understanding of oppression in the modern West is laughable.
It is hardly a surprise that they play dress-up and call it liberation... while dropping bombs on the oppressed.

It is really unfortunate because the dropping of bombs is litteraly bombs you know the one that really goes Kaboom in Kabul.

Same reason why some Muslim countries stone adulterers and people that pre-marital sex, Hadiths. It's honestly a festering blight on Islam as it contradicts what's in the Quran and allowed those who craved power to easily control the masses. However, if you choose to wear a hijab, then you should be free to do so, it's not covering your face after all like the burkha.

And I don't care if it's world hijab day, I just take umbrage over the usual "ISLAM IS EVIL AND BAD" threads that is festering this forum, by the usual suspects who seem to get alert notices on their phones or something whenever religionofpeace, or jihadwatch posts something. It's the reason why not many Muslims post here. We constantly have to read people here shitting on our faith and it gets tiresome, trust me. Especially when those trashing it are the same people that also screech about "LIBERALS!" and seem to think that the entire western civilisation is doomed cause some tumblr poster had an opinion about how many genders there should be.
I keep forgetting you're pretty much a Quranist and not really into the trilogy. My bad, sorry about that. When I say Muslims are better than Islam I mean it.

Anyways.

I agree that people should be free to wear what they want within reason. My disdain for the western contemptible morons who participate in this world hijab day comes from this - They're disingenuous fucking cowards who'd rather tilt at windmills to gather social currency than speak out against strictly enforced dress codes. In other words, they want to appear to be fighting imaginary oppression rather than speak out against the real thing and risk being labelled an "ist".

I keep forgetting you're pretty much a Quranist and not really into the trilogy. My bad, sorry about that. When I say Muslims are better than Islam I mean it.

Anyways.

I agree that people should be free to wear what they want within reason. My disdain for the western contemptible morons who participate in this world hijab day comes from this - They're disingenuous fucking cowards who'd rather tilt at windmills to gather social currency than speak out against strictly enforced dress codes. In other words, they want to appear to be fighting imaginary oppression rather than speak out against the real thing and risk being labelled an "ist".
agreed

Not to mention there are practicing women muslims who dont adhere the hijab all day policy and they are sincere muslims and they get shit on by other Muslims and in worst cases they get beat and murdered for it.

So I am tired of the Islamic apologist response saying " Ah you non Muslims always bash all Muslem you bigot"

As if only atheist and Christians attack the Hijab policy. There are also real Muslim who does not want the Hijab all day policy in some Muslim country.

The Islam is evil mindset really is the key. You can walk into a ton of jewish tailors in Toronto and buy wigs for 3/4 your old orthodox jewish girls but thats not oppressive b/c its not islam. Same tailors have a ruler with them, to measure skirt (b/c thats all they can wear) lenght from the knees.

Help I’m offended by an item of clothing!!!!

Back