working toward perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmize2011

White Belt
Reaction score
Ok maybe not total perfection, but perfect abs. I am about 5' 10-11" and weigh 142lbs. I'm really lean, virtually no visible fat. I've worked my abs pretty hard on and off for the past year. While i do have a decently defined 6 pack. I would like to really make them more defined and longer (if that's even possible).

Are there any stretches that help abs? What are the best foods for abs? I eat semi-healthy and workout 4-5 times a week. Should I do more cardio? I usually don't do any because I walk a lot at work, and don't have enough fat to be remotely concerned with burning any.

6wzwxo4828.gif

hmmm- Ill help you with one of those questions, No you cant make your abs longer. You cant change the shape of them, only make them bigger(build muscle).

ps. This is a strenght forum and you will get flamed to death

Smolov, then Sheiko, and finishing up with 20 hill sprints followed by Pizza and Chinese food.

Starting Strength

edit: and GOMAD

hmmm- Ill help you with one of those questions, No you cant make your abs longer. You cant change the shape of them, only make them bigger(build muscle).

ps. This is a strenght forum and you will get flamed to death

I didn't really think about getting flamed before posting. Really new to this forum. Maybe they don't have a lot to do with strength, but who doesn't want some awesome, sexy abs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back