working toward perfection

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by Mmize2011, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mmize2011

Mmize2011 White Belt

Ok maybe not total perfection, but perfect abs. I am about 5' 10-11" and weigh 142lbs. I'm really lean, virtually no visible fat. I've worked my abs pretty hard on and off for the past year. While i do have a decently defined 6 pack. I would like to really make them more defined and longer (if that's even possible).

Are there any stretches that help abs? What are the best foods for abs? I eat semi-healthy and workout 4-5 times a week. Should I do more cardio? I usually don't do any because I walk a lot at work, and don't have enough fat to be remotely concerned with burning any.

2. DrBdan

DrBdan Something clever

3. CRZA

CRZA Purple Belt

hmmm- Ill help you with one of those questions, No you cant make your abs longer. You cant change the shape of them, only make them bigger(build muscle).

ps. This is a strenght forum and you will get flamed to death

4. Tosa

Tosa Red Belt

Smolov, then Sheiko, and finishing up with 20 hill sprints followed by Pizza and Chinese food.

5. ssdd

ssdd Purple Belt

Starting Strength

edit: and GOMAD

6. Mmize2011

Mmize2011 White Belt

I didn't really think about getting flamed before posting. Really new to this forum. Maybe they don't have a lot to do with strength, but who doesn't want some awesome, sexy abs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.