Woodley vs Till is a lose-lose for real MMA fans.

You know you fucked up when you get KTFO with facts by one of the biggest shitposters in the heavies.

<36>
Woodley was calling out long before he moved into that spot by default. It’s funny how all disregard the fact he is constantly calling out names that should be nowhere near the belt. If you are trying to choose all your own fights that called cherry picking.

Lol so he hasn't actually cherry picked anyone as champion . If he asked to fight Nate Diaz and ended up fighting a #1 contender, then he's not calling any shots. Also he seemed pretty dam excited to whip Colby ass, but I guess Colby needs a vacation or some shit.
He is out till October and all the sudden the least active champ in UFC needed a fight.

I dont see cherry picking, he fought the best available. Agree hes boring as hell tho

Tyron walking the path of real fighters, like Nick and Nate.

Here was his opinion of Maia fighting Jorge while sitting at #1.

"Unfortunately for Maia, he accepted the fight the week of me and Wonderboy’s fight. In my personal opinion, bad move. Wait and see how the fight went. If nobody came out of the fight hurt, a clear winner, not another draw, you’re already in a position to fight for a world title. Why would you put yourself up against the worst possible matchup outside of a title fight? Why would you put yourself in that position? I don’t want to call him stupid but damn that was stupid.”

Tyron's values and approach has made him a champion, who are you to question his methods?

Anyone with a brain knows Maia was the most favourable match up for him. Woodley had been calling him out before he was in that number one slot. Colby is injury free in a month. Till has 2 ranked wins at WW and one was a coin flip fight, you really see him as a top 5 guy?

Doesn't change the fact Maia was the no.1 contender though, does it, which was the fact you trying to refute.

Till is not the number one contender nor was Maia.

Who was ranked ahead of Wonderboy at WW when they fought? Nobody. Wonderboy was the no.1 contender.
Who was ranked ahead of Maia at WW when they fought? Nobody. Maia was the no.1 contender
Who's ranked ahead of Till at WW? Colby, which was the fight they were planning until Colby dropped out due to recent surgery.

So again, WTF are you talking about? Does Woodley bitch a lot? Yes he does. Does he fight the actual no.1 contenders? Yes he does.

I hope Till wins because Woodley's fights since becoming champ have been horrible.

Till vs Covington will be a good fight too.

He is out till October and all the sudden the least active champ in UFC needed a fight.
lol before his injury Woodley was the most active champ in the UFC. Calm your tits, Colby will get his ass whopin soon.

Woodley is a terrible cherry picking champion that has been in many of snoozefests. Till is a weigh missing bullshiter that cuts dogshit interviews and is just as dislikeable. Till blames missing weight on a fam emergency and then weeks later is telling us how family doesn’t matter as compared to fighting, so which is it?

This is going to end up being a boring decision and either way we are screwed as fans. We keep boring Tyrone or we get a guy doing the most extreme weight cutting and worst interviews in the UFC. For once I’ll be going for Woodley. Till is being rewarded for missing weight and putting in if the shittiest fights ever, here to him taking a nap!

Stopped at the first line... he fought who they put in front of him.

Tyrone is the GOAT welter. I'll watch any fight he's in
You already witnessed the GOAT welter GSP and the GOAT middle GSP and soon to be GOAT light GSP and you watched in awe of the greatest mixed martial artist to ever grace an octagon or ring.

Sorry about your damn luck!

TS is a hot mess, he's got posters that normally hate Woodleys gut defending him.

You sound like fun.

I hope you are right.
He's not. Woodley and KO seem to be some silly theme now because in the entirety of his career, he has a few KOs in 20+ fights..... Keep in mind, one of his KOs are against a guy GSP KO'ed with punches..... He has fewer finishes via strikes than GSP for fuck sakes and fought lesser competition overall.

He has power, sure. He doesn't have the gas or output to make it happen often and a dude that towers over him is probably not getting hit with a huge shot to put him out. I expect Till to molest Woodley unless Woodley can get takedowns and keep Till there.

You already witnessed the GOAT welter GSP and the GOAT middle GSP and soon to be GOAT light GSP and you watched in awe of the greatest mixed martial artist to ever grace an octagon or ring.

Sorry about your damn luck!
{<doc}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back