Woodley vs Till is a lose-lose for real MMA fans.

Bill Laimbeer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Woodley is a terrible cherry picking champion that has been in many of snoozefests. Till is a weigh missing bullshiter that cuts dogshit interviews and is just as dislikeable. Till blames missing weight on a fam emergency and then weeks later is telling us how family doesn’t matter as compared to fighting, so which is it?

This is going to end up being a boring decision and either way we are screwed as fans. We keep boring Tyrone or we get a guy doing the most extreme weight cutting and worst interviews in the UFC. For once I’ll be going for Woodley. Till is being rewarded for missing weight and putting in if the shittiest fights ever, here to him taking a nap!

zero interest in this fight. zero.

Tyrone is the GOAT welter. I'll watch any fight he's in

Woodley is a terrible cherry picking champion that has been in many of snoozefests. Till is a weigh missing bullshiter that cuts dogshit interviews and is just as dislikeable. Till blames missing weight on a fam emergency and then weeks later is telling us how family doesn’t matter as compared to fighting, so which is it?

This is going to end up being a boring decision and either way we are screwed as fans. We keep boring Tyrone or we get a guy doing the most extreme weight cutting and worst interviews in the UFC. For once I’ll be going for Woodley. Till is being rewarded for missing weight and putting in if the shittiest fights ever, here to him taking a nap!

Welll...I have to say I agree with pretty much all that is written here.

Actually, the only hope is still having a chance of brutal KO. Both are capable of doing this, but I'd have more chances for the KOer to be a blatant weight cut abuser Till...

This is what happens when you take Robbie Lawler for granted.

Yeah, because the other options, like Usman and Covington, are so much fun....

Woodley is a terrible cherry picking champion

Woodley whines a lot but he never actually cherry picked. When push comes to shove he is one of the few champs who actually fights no.1 contenders.

Who has he handpicked as champion?
Do you not remember him refusing to fight for a year and half to fight for the belt? Do you not remember him asking to fight a Diaz instead of a contender? The fact he hasn’t fought Colby. He fights till knowing he prob won’t make 170 without a pound allowance. Tyron has tried to call his own shots for the past 4 years now. How can’t you even defend him?

Why oh why the UFC opted to inflict this farce of a fight upon us, when they had a rivalry with much more organic heat in Tyron vs Colby, is beyond me. Bizarre.

It remains disgusting that they award Colby an interim title belt on PPV, and then strip it for no justifiable reason mere weeks later. Fans were absolutely and blatantly conned into paying for that interim fight, and the UFC is pretty brazen about taunting us with that fact. Fuck you, MMA fans, is the message from WME. Our title belts are just trinkets. We will do whatever we like. Fuck you, dummies.

Fans should NOT buy this event - the UFC shamelessly conned us with the recent WW ‘title’ fight, and they deserve to be treated with the same contempt in return. Hopefully it will bomb.

Why oh why the UFC opted to inflict this farce of a fight upon us, when they had a rivalry with much more organic heat in Tyron vs Colby, is beyond me. Bizarre.

It remains disgusting that they award Colby an interim title belt on PPV, and then strip it for no justifiable reason mere weeks later. Fans were absolutely and blatantly conned into paying for that interim fight, and the UFC is pretty brazen about taunting us with that fact. Fuck you, MMA fans, is the message from WME. Our title belts are just trinkets. We will do whatever we like. Fuck you, dummies.

Fans should NOT buy this event - the UFC shamelessly conned us with the recent WW ‘title’ fight, and they deserve to be treated with the same contempt in return. Hopefully it will bomb.

And, Woodley is on the show.

What the fuck are you talking about. Great fight, although Till shouldn't of got the shot here. They should of waited for Colby, but business has to keep going so I understand why Till gets the shot here. A lot of fighters have boring fights, get over it. WB and Maia are almost always in boring fights, theyre the common denominator not Woodley.

Tyron is boring but not cherry picking, all his defenses have been against the top guys of his division.

What fight did Woodley cherry pick???

<LikeReally5>
This one, Maia. Tries to call out non contenders like Diaz. Colby is number one in line for the belt. He has been trying to make his own fights for years. When has he ever called out the number one guy in the division? You see him calling out Colby?

Back