Woodley vs Till is a lose-lose for real MMA fans.

This one, Maia. Tries to call out non contenders like Diaz. Colby is number one in line for the belt. He has been trying to make his own fights for years. When has he ever called out the number one guy in the division? You see him calling out Colby?

You're absolutely delusional. Maia was clearly the number one contender. Woodley fought him. Fought Wonderboy twice when Wonderboy was the number one contender. Signed up to fight Colby when he became the number one contender. Colby pulled out of that fight, so the UFC stripped him and replaced him with Darren Till, the next highest ranked contender. Nothing you've said is accurate. He literally only fights number one contenders.

LOL @ lose-lose for real MMA fans. I've been watching almost every fight since TUF 1 and I see no loss in watching 2 beasts going to war. Sure it could possibly be a snoozefest but to write it off as one before it even happens doesn't say "real MMA fan" to me.

<{katwhu}>

Feel free to search my post history about GSP, I hardly ever post about him. In fact I think this was my last GSP post, in the GSP vs Silva thread:
Ahhh so you think a guy who isn't a top3 all-time WW is the best WW of all-time though..... that's cute.

Ahhh so you think a guy who isn't a top3 all-time WW is the best WW of all-time though..... that's cute.
The sport has evolved lightyears since GSP was WW champ. He wouldn't be able to keep up with today's newbreed welters

The sport has evolved lightyears since GSP was WW champ. He wouldn't be able to keep up with today's newbreed welters
lolololol that's the funniest shit ever. Woodley lost a striking match to Jake Shields and lost to Rory Macdonald easily.... These guys were both in the UFC, along with Woodley who wasn't good enough to get that titleshot with Georges.....

Robbie Lawler was a UFC washout during Georges era..... 3 LWs from Georges era were in the top10 at WW for Woodley's era... None of these guys would have dreamed of WW during Georges era because it was a bunch of wrestlers that would have molested them.

This era of WWs is clearly no better and arguably worse than GSP's era.

U
He's not. Woodley and KO seem to be some silly theme now because in the entirety of his career, he has a few KOs in 20+ fights..... Keep in mind, one of his KOs are against a guy GSP KO'ed with punches..... He has fewer finishes via strikes than GSP for fuck sakes and fought lesser competition overall.

He has power, sure. He doesn't have the gas or output to make it happen often and a dude that towers over him is probably not getting hit with a huge shot to put him out. I expect Till to molest Woodley unless Woodley can get takedowns and keep Till there.
Yeah your probably right, Woodley fought like a wrestler against Paul Daley, I hope he can do that against Till.

Till is the new Bisping, like the Bisping early in his career, completely unlikeable.

Jack not having any of this shit today

U

Yeah your probably right, Woodley fought like a wrestler against Paul Daley, I hope he can do that against Till.

Till is the new Bisping, like the Bisping early in his career, completely unlikeable.
I like Till and hated Bisping but I started hating Bisping after the Hamill screwjob. The way he acted post-fight made me hate him from that day forward.

Nonetheless, I can see why people would dislike Till.

lolololol that's the funniest shit ever. Woodley lost a striking match to Jake Shields and lost to Rory Macdonald easily.... These guys were both in the UFC, along with Woodley who wasn't good enough to get that titleshot with Georges.....

Robbie Lawler was a UFC washout during Georges era..... 3 LWs from Georges era were in the top10 at WW for Woodley's era... None of these guys would have dreamed of WW during Georges era because it was a bunch of wrestlers that would have molested them.

This era of WWs is clearly no better and arguably worse than GSP's era.
<BronTroll1>

Woodley is a terrible cherry picking champion that has been in many of snoozefests. Till is a weigh missing bullshiter that cuts dogshit interviews and is just as dislikeable. Till blames missing weight on a fam emergency and then weeks later is telling us how family doesn’t matter as compared to fighting, so which is it?

This is going to end up being a boring decision and either way we are screwed as fans. We keep boring Tyrone or we get a guy doing the most extreme weight cutting and worst interviews in the UFC. For once I’ll be going for Woodley. Till is being rewarded for missing weight and putting in if the shittiest fights ever, here to him taking a nap!

gsp was boring 2. if you hate it don't watch it

wrestling always boring and it will always be.

I'm probably going to watch it. But I'm not looking forward to it. I have very low expectations for this fight. But I still have a glimmer of hope that someone gets KO'd.

This idiot just called Tyron Woodley a cherry picker.

Call him what you want, but cherry picker? That's just fucking embarrassing.

That rematch with Runderboy was so pointless but yeah Tyrone hasnt cherry picked yet. I hope he knocks out Till just to send Till up a weight class. Im surprised Till got past Runderboy though. Could be a good fight

That's only because you don't remember, or didn't watch his previous fights.

He gassed out lay and praying on Daley.

I have the same suspicion.
LOL I was live in the crowd for Woodley VS Shields. I remember all too well. Just want some exciting Welterweight Title fights. When Lawler was the champ, every WW Championship fight was epic...

Back