• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woodley Upset He's Not a Draw Like GSP: "I feel like I’ve surpassed Georges"

Who are you a fan of?

• Total voters
Georges is clearly the more accomplished fighter (GOAT in my opinion) but I do agree with Tyron on one thing: I'd much rather see GSP fight Woodley than McGregor.

That's because GSP vs McGregor wouldn't be a competitive fight.........like, at all.

Even if GSP opened as a -1200 favourite over Conor, I'd still bet the damned house on him.

Sorry but if Matt Serra can best gsp than Conor has more than a chance as well. Especially as gsp is a lot older than he once was.

This is coming from someone who isn't even a big conor fan

Woodley has put on two of the shittiest title fights in UFC history, so I'm supremely uninterested in what he has to say since I won't be paying for any of his future fights. He can kick rocks and sit on the shelf for another 18 months for all I care.

Numbers don't lie. Woodley can't sell shit.

Woodley should try harder to be an exciting fighter if he wants big money fights.

Such a ridiculous inclination! It's obvious Racism is the problem and Woodley's speaking out...Racists...{<jordan} In all seriousness every time Woodley opens his mouth he doesn't do himself any favors and as a fellow brother, It's hard/sad/funny to listen to at times, like how entitled and oblivious can someone be. He puts on masterful yet lack luster performances than bitches to any outlet that gives him their ear, and even when a fight isn't about him, he's gotta make it about him. Is Tyron alright, cuz right now all I'm seeing is a whole lotta<mma1><mma1><mma1><mma1><mma1><mma1><mma1>

Woodley won the title in an exciting manner from Robbie Lawler, but he's defended his belt in less than stellar fashion. I dare to say, in more boring title defenses than anything GSP ever bored us through...

Woodley won the title in an exciting manner from Robbie Lawler, but he's defended his belt in less than stellar fashion. I dare to say, in more boring title defenses than anything GSP ever bored us through...
Poor Tyron is trying to talk his way into a money fight with GSP, but he's just not very good at it. He's doing it all wrong.

Tyron should've pulled a Conor move and called out Bisping for the MW title right after he KOed Lawler for the WW title, while he was hot and before his boring defenses. He could've started a feud on Fox and created all kinds of publicity by claiming racism if the UFC didn't grant him the shot. "They're letting Conor move up to LW because he's white . . ."

I fucking hate this guy. I'd rather watch a masterclass 50-45 by GSP over Tyron throwing 1 punch every 2-3 rounds.

GSP when Tyron says he has better skills.

228d4556-fdc9-4a03-9a3d-69576fa3ee03_gsp_jackson.gif

ever since Connor the new thing is talk shit and let the delusional shit kick in overtime . WOODLEY HAS TO BE THE MOST BORING SAFE FIGHTER OUT THERE . Even Bispings is getting that way .delusional talk and fight old guys .

can't wait until RDA put his hands on this guy.

he is a great fighter, but this is becoming rather annoying.

Why no fan of both option, but you have neither?

Hey, let's be fair now.

His last two fights were awful, but Woodley - Wonderboy I was FOTN on a super-stacked MSG card.
Woodley wonderboy 1 sucked except for round 4. Round 4 was crazy enough people forgot the rest of the fight was as slow as Woodley vs wonderboy 2

At this point in his career GSP doesn't need a belt, he's fighting for:

1) Money
2) Legacy

Fuck Tyrone..

Back