• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woodley Upset He's Not a Draw Like GSP: "I feel like I’ve surpassed Georges"

Who are you a fan of?

• Total voters
I don't think he's surpassed GSP in terms of legacy or popularity. Skill wise, he's a much more gifted and potentially more lethal version of him though.
he lost to a past his prim shield

woodley was fighting when gsp was on top

he was just not good enough to win the belt when there were still talent in the division like shield, gsp , rory

Cryin' Tyron is at it again...

*yawn*

Not a fan of neither in particular but if I had to pick one I'd pick Georges.

Woodley & Bisping date prettier women than GSP.

Happy_new_year_Michael_Bisping_Instagram_Post_January_01_2015-76539.jpg

Averi-Woodley-Tyron-Woodley-image.jpg

Woodley needs to surpass a number of things before the fans will actually take any interest in him.

He could start by surpassing his sparring style and consider doing more than grinding out his fights. For a guy claiming to have so much speed, and so many skills to draw upon it is mind-boggling that he barely does anything more than outpoint his opponents these days.

At least Georges admitted that he was being safe and cautious, but Woodley actually believes that he is lighting it up.

After the Maia fight Woodley shouldn't say anything prove it in your next fight.

Woodley should say GSP can only obtain easily impressed women from refugee camps; whereas a strong westernized African-American woman would never find GSP attractive.

The delusional dummy hasn't even come close to Hughes, let alone GSP.

I'll never like this stupid idiot.

why isn't there a both option in the poll? I used to bash GSP a bunch for being safe or whatever. I've bashed Woodley for the same. But, to be fair, both are exceptional MMA fighters. Why can't you be a fan of both?

If he didn't cry like a baby and talk shit all of the time he'd probably be a draw tbh.

If he did that, you would just like him more. It has nothing to do with being a draw lol.

Clickbait thread title. Saying "Woodley thinks he's surpassed GSP" insinuates that he's talking about legacy.

He just thinks he has a better physical skill set than GSP, and that the game has changed since he left. Nowhere near the same thing.

This a troll post?

You just said he would be a draw if he didn't talk shit all the time, and if he didn't cry like a baby.

Yeah totally, because MMA fans buy PPV's of silent and humble guys who don't whine about things.

tenor.gif

GSP's girlfriends ass is this fat Mike, I never been up on anything that big dawg.

Michael-Bisping-Tyron-Woodley.png

Fuck Woodley. Dude could not even pass a fucking jab against Rory and he says he surpassed GSP?

This guy is so fucking delusional it is not even funny anymore.

Back