Woodley sounds ill

lalaland

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What's going on with Tyron's voice? Champ sounds sickly.

Wearing shades indoors is a sign of a low IQ.

There's no doubt Woodley's weight cut is worse than usual. Out for more than a year, 36 years old, could be sick?
Till still has a ways to go but he looked better than I expected for sure.

How ironic is this?
Gotta love weight cutting drama.

Something something sunglasses inside because that matters

They both look in a bad shape

I blame media stress

Wearing shades indoors is a sign of a low IQ.

Getting your eye not sore by an air conditioner and flash fotographed 1000 times....
Also not showing your eye shadows, because you didn't sleep because of nerves and weight cut.

think

The irony if till made weight but Woodley missed

Well he did sound like he had a stuffed up nose and a cough in an interview earlier in the week. Maybe thats a throat lozenge he has in the video.

Yeah, Twood sounds hoarse in the Embedded episode, as well.

He might be fighting off a cold.

He's probably not drank water in like 6 weeks

But his beard sure is shiny! So it evens out.

He has been doing a ton of interviews and talking non stop. That combined with weight cutting probably tore up the poor bastards throat. He looks like he really wants some water. Sucking and chomping any flavor he can from that gum to produce any saliva his dehydrated mouth can offer. This is the worst time for all the weight cutters. The last 24 hours of hell. Surprised they even bother them with interviews and media obligations. Just leave the poor zombies alone. He didn't even answer anything he has not already been asked all week.

Pretty messed up. Hope him and Till make it and put on a good show for us all.

That staredown was wicked. They should put shit like that on embedded

Thought this was gonna be about his rap album

8QmIp.gif

Too many threads discussing the same thing...

If you actually watch his interviews, he's snapping on reporters left and right. His mood is completely irritable. Asking reporters their own questions back to them, etc..

Dude messed up his cut. It's surprising because he said he was in the 70s yesterday. Underestimated the year off is my guess. Looks jaundice.

Too many threads discussing the same thing...

If you actually watch his interviews, he's snapping on reporters left and right. His mood is completely irritable. Asking reporters their own questions back to them, etc..

Dude messed up his cut. It's surprising because he said he was in the 70s yesterday. Underestimated the year off is my guess. Looks jaundice.
My baby had jaundice (like a lot of babies)

He prob came to media day right from treatment, which explains the sunglasses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back