Woodley sounds ill

deal.gif

He sounds like he's drinking water by spoon. A spoon per day.

Tyrone was foreshadowing when he called it the "Woodley Weight Division"

I wore shades indoors while cutting weight in thailand. Trainers called me mafia lol. I looked damn good in thaishorts sandals and sunglasses. I respect woodley more now

My last fight I had to drive myself 3 hours to weigh-ins dehydrated as fuck... was absolutely miserable lol
Damn dude. No way I could do that. I can barely get myself home from the gym before I have to head out to weigh ins and I only live a few miles from the gym lol

I wore shades indoors while cutting weight in thailand. Trainers called me mafia lol. I looked damn good in thaishorts sandals and sunglasses. I respect woodley more now
More likely you wore shades while banging ladyboys to hide your :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: identity.

Its a really early flu/cold season...i wouldn't be surprised. Till could be kicking up an upset

Getting your eye not sore by an air conditioner and flash fotographed 1000 times....
Also not showing your eye shadows, because you didn't sleep because of nerves and weight cut.

think
Exactly!
Slagging off a fighter over something trivial on a forum is certainly more a sign of low IQ

pretty sure everyone would sound like that when they cut 30 lbs of water weight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back