Woodley sounds ill

Probably have a little cold, some rum and lime should fix that after the cut.

Getting your eye not sore by an air conditioner and flash fotographed 1000 times....
Also not showing your eye shadows, because you didn't sleep because of nerves and weight cut.

think

Suck

A dick.

My voice always changes after a long time in the sauna. I can't imagine I am the only person this happens to either.

Too many threads discussing the same thing...

If you actually watch his interviews, he's snapping on reporters left and right. His mood is completely irritable. Asking reporters their own questions back to them, etc..

Dude messed up his cut. It's surprising because he said he was in the 70s yesterday. Underestimated the year off is my guess. Looks jaundice.
I think he’s just in a shitty mood from cutting weight. I don’t know how these guys do so many interviews right before the weigh in. If I weigh in on Friday, I take Work off starting Wednesday cause I can’t handle talking to people. It’s not even from cutting water yet it’s just dieting puts everyone in a shit mood. Then when you add the cut it’s even worse. My gf drives me to the weigh ins which are usually over an hour away. She asks if I made it before we leave and after that knows not to ask me anything else until I weigh in lol

Oh no not this shit again. Max Holloway part II. Tomorrow we'll hear he has some symptoms of something something and is out of the fight.

Drinking minimal water, cutting weight, doing media week talking non stop, doing keep sharp training that sh!t will strain the voice box. He'll be good as soon as weigh-ins are done...

His interview with the hot BT Sport British woman he sounded the same.

Sounds like he had been screaming at a Kendrick concert all night.

weight cutting affects the immune system. sometimes you can catch a cold, he'll be fine come fight night. he wont pull a Nunes

Two kinds of people wear sunglasses indoors, blind people and assholes.

I think he’s just in a shitty mood from cutting weight. I don’t know how these guys do so many interviews right before the weigh in. If I weigh in on Friday, I take Work off starting Wednesday cause I can’t handle talking to people. It’s not even from cutting water yet it’s just dieting puts everyone in a shit mood. Then when you add the cut it’s even worse. My gf drives me to the weigh ins which are usually over an hour away. She asks if I made it before we leave and after that knows not to ask me anything else until I weigh in lol
My last fight I had to drive myself 3 hours to weigh-ins dehydrated as fuck... was absolutely miserable lol

I agree. I saw an interview..he sounded like he had a cold, face looked sunken and he appeared to be having a terrible weight cut all around. I think part of what he and his camp were banking on was Til being too drained to fight at his best, but at this rate, they will be even as far as how much the cut affects the fight

If you think he sounded ill at weigh-ins you should hear his mix-tape

Wearing shades indoors is a sign of a low IQ.

cucuyglasses.jpg

Luke-Rockhold-post-fight.jpg

images

Still can't believe he's the WW champ.

It's insane people don't realize this is not just a normal cut. Same people who didn't notice anything wrong with Holloway.

The irony if till made weight but Woodley missed

Dana hates Tyrone, as do all the UFC fans, well, at least the ones who have even heard of him. If he misses weight Dana will drop him.

Back