Woodley says Wonderboy deserves title shot!

Apparently Tyron suffers from foot-in-mouth disease. Tragic.

Anyway, dude ain't the matchmaker so he just needs to fight Thompson and shaddap. Lol @ him thinking he's got any marquee wins (apart from Lawler) and thus deserves "money fights."
His best win besides Lawler was the KO of Kim. He barely beat a tub of goo Gastelum who badly missed weight. Other than those his wins include Hieron and Koscheck lol, even though they were brutal KO's. While he was winning the fight, Condit got injured.

He lost a snoozer to Shields where he froze up like an old heater and and got schooled by Rory. He didn't beat Hendricks because Hendricks lost to the scale.

How about this one?

Condit gets finished by Woodley

Beats Alves who is now going to be fighting at LW

Gets tittle shot with a 2-3 record in his last 5 fights.

Y'all cheered and justified Condit's title shot against Lawler when it was clearly undeserved now deal with whoever Woodley fights next getting an undeserved one.

When did I justify Condits shot? Please amuse me because I was one of the biggest critics.

However AT LEAST Condit didn't STALL the division like Woodley did by sitting inactive for nearly two years lol

Seen a lot of Fresh prince gifs lately. That show was the shit very underrated. Easily Smiths best work. Yes better than MIB.

You must be kidding.. how dare are you comparing Fresh Prince to MiB ?

UFC's PR machine/matchmaking have underperformed in the last 2 years. This is why T Wood is not even shy of deciding who deserves to fight him. Whether it is Wonderboy , GSP or Condit, etc, no one seems really excited about the WW champ next fight.

Tyrun knows he can't beat Wonderboy, so can you blame him for trying to get the one and only money fight before he loses the belt he got lucky getting by way of punchers chance? I mean, lets call a spade a spade.

How about this one?

Y'all cheered and justified Condit's title shot against Lawler when it was clearly undeserved now deal with whoever Woodley fights next getting an undeserved one.
No one justified condit's shot. We just knew it would be an awesome fight so no one bitched that much. Plus condit was coming off a win. Gsp vs Woodley is justifiable, even tho I think Stephen deserves it more. But Nick hasn't won in 5 years, & I wouldn't be surprised if Nick vs Woodley sucked ass, so no, it's not justifiable in the least

When did I justify Condits shot? Please amuse me because I was one of the biggest critics.

However AT LEAST Condit didn't STALL the division like Woodley did by sitting inactive for nearly two years lol
You didn't justify it, you just conveniently forgot how undeserved this very RECENT title shot was, and decided to proclaim Brock Lesnar's title shot from 8 years ago as the more undeserving than Woodley's?

How did that stall the division? Wasn't other WW fight still made? Didn't the division continue to move on without Woodley fighting? I think you don't know the meaning of the word stall.

Saying--->doing

You must be kidding.. how dare are you comparing Fresh Prince to MiB ?

UFC's PR machine/matchmaking have underperformed in the last 2 years. This is why T Wood is not even shy of deciding who deserves to fight him. Whether it is Wonderboy , GSP or Condit, etc, no one seems really excited about the WW champ next fight.
Fresh Prince WAS better, don't make me put you down with these hands.

How about this one?

What is your take on Tyrone @NightwingBJJ

Jon Jones seems likable compared to Woodley.

Tyron is so uninteresting to me as a champion, I really don't care who he fights...I just want him to lose the title quick so we can have a more likable champ...like Wonderboy.

I value Woodleys opinion about as much as I do Hillary Clinton's.

None whatsoever, people dislike Woodley for his actions not his skin color.

M2kLsAA.jpg

Wonderboy is amazingly talented but he has little name value yet.
Those guys usually have an extremely difficult road to finally get there shot.
I think Wonderboy will have a reign of terror for a while.

How about this one?

Condit gets finished by Woodley (Thats pretty Revisionist since a fluke knee injury isn't really a finish)

Beats Alves who is now going to be fighting at LW (BJ Penn & Matt Serra fought at LW and were WW champs. Frankie Edgar fought at LW and was champ and now fights at FW. Beating a guy who moves divisions doesn't mean they weren't good. Alves was a top WW for a long time)

Gets tittle shot with a 2-3 record in his last 5 fights. (Even with the fluke injury loss to Ty-Run Condit was 7-3 in his last 10 and 7-2 if you take away the fluke injury loss. Only 2 losses in that time were to GSP the WW G.O.A.T. and Johnny Hendricks a future WW champion)

Y'all cheered and justified Condit's title shot against Lawler when it was clearly undeserved now deal with whoever Woodley fights next getting an undeserved one. (At least you can admit that Ty-Run is ducking and wants to fight someone who is underserving. Hopefully they give him GSP or make him fight Thompson)

Back