Woodley MMA hour duck

Today Woodley will be on the MMA hour. When Ariel inevitably asks him about Wonderboy will he
A) change the subject
B) Say some stupid shit that makes no sense about how Lawler wants to fight Wonderboy (said it at POST fight conference)
C) Shit his pants
D) Call Helwani a racist
E) All of the above

Wonderboy was planning on facing Robbie Lawler next (not expecting Woodley to win)...
So Wonderboy gets his wish... he can face Robbie Lawler next.

Lulz.

Woodley is looking at GSP, Nick Diaz, the money fights...

Will GSP duck Woodley is the real question.

I've actually been a pretty big T Wood supporter for a LONG time... Ever since his early fights in Strikeforce. I also know him in person since he's been @ ATT just as long.

FYI I'm not upset about him winning the title, I'm genuinely disgusted by:

A) His approach to the fight minimalizing ATTs contributions towards shaping him as a fighter. Crediting his McDojo franchise out in Missouri

B) His approach post fight to immediately duck the #1 Contender
Oh that's what it is I forgot you have a boner for ATT.

That "McDojo" is what got him to where he is, blame ATT for favoring Robbie Lawler, they picked wrong and now that Tyron is with Roufussport he looks better than ever did at ATT.

Also how is calling out GSP ducking? Lmao he's way better than Wonderboy.

Also if you payed attention Woodley for months has said Wonderboy disrespected him by calling out Robbie and assuming he would beat Woodley. He already said before the fight that "Wonderboy will get his wish, he can fight Robbie, in a non-title fight."

Oh that's what it is I forgot you have a boner for ATT.

That "McDojo" is what got him to where he is, blame ATT for favoring Robbie Lawler, they picked wrong and now that Tyron is with Roufussport he looks better than ever did at ATT.

Lol you're so misinformed it's not even funny.

1. Woodleys spent time @Rufous BUT he still represents ATT.

2. ATT didn't pick ANY sides for this fight as Robbie's cornermen were his own trainers and personal friend King Mo. Not ATT head Coaches.

But that's okay, keep spamming keyboard warrior lol.

Lol you're so misinformed it's not even funny.

1. Woodleys spent time @Rufous BUT he still represents ATT.

2. ATT didn't pick ANY sides for this fight as Robbie's cornermen were his own trainers and personal friend King Mo. Not ATT head Coaches.

But that's okay, keep spamming keyboard warrior lol.
Dude you're obviously just upset Woodley didn't give credit to ATT, which is entirely in his right, he obviously appreciated RoufusSport more seeing as had them corner him.

Now I understand why you're salty no need to get in a pissing match. But it looks lame as fuck you bashing a guy from your camp because he didn't kiss their feet after winning lmao.

Also funny you go on to bash his other teams as "Mcdojos" and then expect respect for your camp. Pretty hypocritical.

Wonderboy made his bed when he looked past Lawler/Woodley and wanted Lawler in MSG. Now he's gotta sleep in it. It sucks but it is what it is.

Next time you ask for the winner of _____.

Tyron is fucking driving while he face times this interview with Ariel lol

"I sweat a lot, that's how I'm able to go from 205 to 170."

"Robbie has a flat face. His ability to take shots and punches straight on is very strong."

"Nobody can ever say I'm not one of the best welter weights in the world if I knockout Robbie Lawler, and I knockout GSP and Nick Diaz, I pretty much cement myself in the UFC Hall of Fame."

"Why doesn't Wonderboy get the next shot?"

"He hasn't been in the sport long enough. I was fighting top 10 competition in Strikeforce. And also, Wonderboy's word have bite him in his butt. He said he felt the fans would wanna watch Lawler fight against Wonderboy.... You're not the money fight, people not jumping off the wall to buy a PPV with your name on it..."

Woodley doesn't think Wonderboy has been around long enough.

F) Woodley sends a panic-wrassle emoticon via skype to Heelwani and immediately follows up with B) and A)

Wonderboy did say he wanted to fight Lawler. It did happen lol. Woodley is just playing off on what Wonderboy said. Tyron is probably mad at him for completely writing him off.
Idk why this is so hard for everyone to understand. He said that when Lawler had the title & was the champ with multiple defenses. Of course he wants to be the one who dethrones the long time champ instead of the guy who beat the guy who beat the long time champ. I don't know what's so confusing about this concept.

this "money fights" or "big fights" are a fucking cancer.....

Just feed him to Wonderboy and get it over with already.

Tired of the new breed of pseudo champs like Alvarez, Bisping, Connie, and Woodley ducking rightful #1 Contenders for "Big money fights" when they don't have a single title defense to their names.

Let the UFC make an example out of Woodley by pasting him on Wonderboys HL reel.
What are you, a fucking communist? What's the problem with a fighter wanting to make some money? Fuckin Dana's fault for pushing big money fights with Conor, but is everyone else supposed to just think that doesn't apply to them? Fuck that. Good on Woodley. Get that money.

Wonderboy made his bed when he looked past Lawler/Woodley and wanted Lawler in MSG. Now he's gotta sleep in it. It sucks but it is what it is.

Next time you ask for the winner of _____.

So true.:D

Back