Woodley MMA hour duck

Doesn't really matter... Nick, Wonderboy or GSP.. I don't see Tyron winning any of those bouts, outside of landing another big shot early.

Not taking anything away from Woodley, he did an awesome job on Saturday night, great power and accuracy on that shot... but from what I have seen, he is going to be in over his head with any of that trio.

If he wants to get paid on the way out.. let him... I doubt Nick will duck anyone (Assuming that is Tyron's first choice of opponent)..

Nick, Wonderboy or GSP.. I don't see Tyron winning any of those bouts, outside of landing another big shot early.

Not taking anything away from Woodley, he did an awesome job on Saturday night, great power and accuracy on that shot... but from what I have seen, he is going to be in over his head with any of that trio.

Diaz has no takedown defense. How do you see him winning? It's the most egregious cherrypick in the history of all combat sports.

I despise that he acts like Wonderboy hasn't done enough when his title shot was a gift. That being said, I'd be down to see that fight since its so soon and Wonderboy could fight the winner.
Exactly, wonderboy cleans out the division while twood sits on his thumb then acts like nick diaz should get the first shot. Most people forgot who woodley is and now he is mr money lol.

If he beats wonderboy only then has twood mma math cleaned out the division, then he has the right to pick high profile undeserving opponents

Not really, 'T-Bone'. <-- another one of his brilliant nicknames, supposedly.
Dude no one gives a shit I just think it's funny a grown man calls himself Wonderboy it reminds me of what you'd call your 9-year old at a karate lesson.

Cry about it C-bone.

Dude no one gives a shit I just think it's funny a grown man calls himself Wonderboy it reminds me of what you'd call your 9-year old at a karate lesson.

Cry about it C-bone.

That nine year old has Tyron T-Steak Woodley shook.

Diaz has no takedown defense. How do you see him winning? It's the most egregious cherrypick in the history of all combat sports.

While I am hardly the biggest Diaz fan in the world.. his use of rubber guard is unreal... coupled with the fact his cardio is by far the best in the division, possibly the sport... Nick's chin is solid, and while his standup may be unorthodox, it is highly effective and dangerous. Nick would be on his back for a long time in r1 and r2 (still doing some damage off his back), but by the championship rounds, Nick would excel... the fight would be much harder at that point to drag to the mat..

D, then B.
If you're ever exposed for fraud or caught in a logical fallacy call the person a racist. Everyone will immediately agree with you and you'll win

I'd love to see Diaz get the shot, and then beat Tyron. That would be rich...

B and C would be funny

Wonderboy did say he wanted to fight Lawler. It did happen lol. Woodley is just playing off on what Wonderboy said. Tyron is probably mad at him for completely writing him off.

1) What he said is irrelevant to the fact that he's the #1 contender and deserves his shot.
2) He said he wanted Lawler cause Robbie would "stand right in front of him, and he likes to fight guys who stand in front of him". That's more a compliment to Woodley than an insult.

Fact is, Woodley should not get to cherry pick his first defense. He should fight WB.

He wants the big money fight against Nick, but only one side is bringing the money.
Not sure Woodley vs Nick is even a big fight. If you look at Nick's numbers, the big numbers are vs equally big name opponents. GSP and Anderson. Diaz vs Condit sold like 400k max.

Lmao "Wonderboy" is such a cringeworthy name for someone whose like 35.

Woodley is gonna kick his ass, and not sure how calling out GSP whose a much tougher opponent is ducking anyone.
Probably not. There isn't a single WW I'd favor over Thompson right now. He hasn't been taken down in over four years. Maia has the single leg down to a science, and is relentless with it, so I'd give him the best chance. Woodley is a physical marvel, but, mentally, it's dubious what you're getting from him. He let Rory dictate the entirety of their fight, and basically checked out of it. I thought his fight with Shields would unfold similar to the Galvao one, but he showed very little urgency and rightfully lost. All credit to him for getting it done this weekend, but we didn't learn anything new.

So we got the fuckin president/matchmaker of the UFC ignoring rankings on the regular, but when a champ does it all of a sudden its blasphemy? You guys are a bunch of trick ass marks.

Hahaha dude you're so butthurt about Tyron winning the title.

You've been posting about him non-stop saying he's going to lose to anyone and everyone.

You have more sodium in your system than the Bolivian salt flats.

2705540-5403858329-MF1PP.gif

I've actually been a pretty big T Wood supporter for a LONG time... Ever since his early fights in Strikeforce. I also know him in person since he's been @ ATT just as long.

FYI I'm not upset about him winning the title, I'm genuinely disgusted by:

A) His approach to the fight minimalizing ATTs contributions towards shaping him as a fighter. Crediting his McDojo franchise out in Missouri

B) His approach post fight to immediately duck the #1 Contender

B. followed by how he's been in the game so long and deserves big fights.

Back