Woodley MMA hour duck

Lmao "Wonderboy" is such a cringeworthy name for someone whose like 35.

Woodley is gonna kick his ass, and not sure how calling out GSP whose a much tougher opponent is ducking anyone.

Since the UFC matchmaking has nothing to do w/ rankings fighters are left to look for big money fights. They have to get theirs while they can. All that schoolyard bravado about 'he's scared and ducking' is exactly that, schoolyard rhetoric. Can't blame the fighters for getting the most buck for their bang.
Bro you got outstruck by Jake Shields stop posting on Sherdog, stfu, and take the Wonderboy fight.

He wants the big money fight against Nick, but only one side is bringing the money.

B.

He will spin the story and make it seem like Wonderboy wants to, or should fight Lawler before fighting for a title.

How about he become a dominant champion and then he will be the main attraction, oh wait because he can't.

Ariel might not even ask that question.

Tyrone Woodley might be the chosen one but Ariel is a chosen one in his own way ( ;) ). The man knows how to play politics and he'll throw any ounce of integrity and honor out the window to advance his career by an inch.

he's just going to be real and say that Wonderman wanted to fight Lawler because he thinks it was the easier fight for him, so he can do to that and I'M THE CHOSEN GOD WARRIOR LET ME GET PAID AND WHOOP THAT NICK DIAZ ASS

WAR TYRON CHOSEN ONE

It will be option B. He wants to fight Nick Diaz in three weeks at 202? What a joke.
I despise that he acts like Wonderboy hasn't done enough when his title shot was a gift. That being said, I'd be down to see that fight since its so soon and Wonderboy could fight the winner.

The guy thinks he's a draw. This fool thinks he carries enough weight to start cherry picking his opponents. This knucklehead can't draw flies.

we'll find out in a couple of weeks when the PPV #s come out.

If they're lower than 400K, like they're expected to be, he will have his requests shut down.

Just feed him to Wonderboy and get it over with already.

Tired of the new breed of pseudo champs like Alvarez, Bisping, Connie, and Woodley ducking rightful #1 Contenders for "Big money fights" when they don't have a single title defense to their names.

Let the UFC make an example out of Woodley by pasting him on Wonderboys HL reel.
Hahaha dude you're so butthurt about Tyron winning the title.

You've been posting about him non-stop saying he's going to lose to anyone and everyone.

You have more sodium in your system than the Bolivian salt flats.

2705540-5403858329-MF1PP.gif

I'm willing to bet that Helwani will actually agree with Woodleys stance on this.

I'd be fine with Woodley fighting Nick at 202. Super quick turnaround and not like Wonderboy would be getting his shot on that card instead, so no-one is getting shafted.

Rightful challenger will still get his shot in November or December, as planned.

...But if Woodley doesn't get on 202 and keeps pushing for a Nick fight, that will be some bullshit. Would like to see the UFC set up Nick/Wonderboy as an example if he starts sitting on his hands again.

Lmao "Wonderboy" is such a cringeworthy name for someone whose like 35.

Woodley is gonna kick his ass, and not sure how calling out GSP whose a much tougher opponent is ducking anyone.

As opposed to T-Wood?

Ariel might not even ask that question.

Tyrone Woodley might be the chosen one but Ariel is a chosen one in his own way ( ;) ). The man knows how to play politics and he'll throw any ounce of integrity and honor out the window to advance his career by an inch.
If you don't think he will not only ask but it will be one of the first things after the initial pleasentries, you don't know Helwani well.

As opposed to T-Wood?
That's literally just a nickname from his actual name.

Not even close to as cringey as a grown man whose older than most of the guys he fights calling himself a boy lmao.

More than likely A, but lets hope C.

He is in no hurry to lose the belt.

All he needs to do is bring up Bisping

Back