Woodley Looking Tiny Next to Till (Pic)

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
6 foot is normal. The average man is 6 foot tall so yeah 5'9 is very small indeed.

6 feet all is average? Not in North America. .

BCablzl.jpg

Expected classic sherdog thread where "bigger" mean taller, but Till really look big af there
So you are complaining that Sherdog is making taller mean bigger, while admitting that Till is bigger? Lol?

Will Probably look like a light sparring session.

These elites have too much respect for one another and fear of attempting anything. They kinda play it safe

Woodguy is tiny and well blow the average sherdog height of 6'3.

Although Woodguy is probably closer to the average penis size on sherdog of 11 inches.

The undisputed WW champ Tyron Woodley will be on the Helwani show today. I'll put up a thread in a little bit.

LOL all you haters. Woodley would beat the shit outta each and every one of you LOL.

I am over 6 ft tall and do train, but I'd still get murked by Twood.

I think the determinant of this fight will be Darren's chin, and I think it is still solid.

Also in that video where he takes two clean shots from the HW, the guy was most likely not going more than 50-60%.

He throws a lead uppercut and a straight right as he steps back. If the punches were heavy the uppercut would lift his 205 lb body up at an angle, and the straight right would push him back into the ropes. Also he is standing on only one foot when the uppercut lands, so he was stepping in while it landed and his foot stayed in the air for a brief moment.

I weigh as much as a big WW/Small MW, and while going 100% with a pro LHW on one occassion, he caught me with a right hook as I was stepping in, and that shit made me fall like Reem agaisnt Ngannou, though I was not concussed/"knocked down" from the punch.

Last edited:
Rooting for Till.... but expecting Woodley to win.

Not really "rooting" for either guy, I've got Woodley winning this though.

Woodley is short for the division but look at the dudes legs. He's plenty big for welterweight.

I can't think of a single time Woodley was getting out muscled in a fight.

Back