Woodley Looking Tiny Next to Till (Pic)

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Typing this with a ceiling-mounted keyboard now because I'm so tall. You bunch of manlets.

So a man who can't make WW is bigger than a man who can?

hqdefault.jpg

6 foot is normal. The average man is 6 foot tall so yeah 5'9 is very small indeed.
there must be fucking giraffes walking around Ireland if the AVERAGE height is 6 feet. sorry but 5'9 is the actual average height of a male.

Proof that Woodley needs to win for the sake of the welterweight division. Till will definitely vacate if he wins or decide to go for 2 belts

The average male height in the us is 5`9 but yeah he is still a manlet
This

People watch too much sports + insecurities/pride and always overshoot US American male avg height

Males themselves overshoot their own heights At times

Till is big but he’s also overinflating by posturing his body and look how high up his elbows are

Till prolly gonna miss weight

Why not saying it's Till who is too big for this weightclass instead ?
because more times then not he makes the weight limit.
hes not breaking any rules, if he shows up weighs 170 on the dot then hes not to big for the weight class……….

6 foot is normal. The average man is 6 foot tall so yeah 5'9 is very small indeed.
Actually, no.

A 2016 study by Imperial College London (using 2014 data) shows that average height for a US male is 5'9.7" tall.

Average height for Dutch men is highest in the world at 6'0".

Hope Tyrone knocks this fool's block off

THIS FIGHT WILL BE SO FUCKING BORING. thank god mcgregor will save the ufc and ko habib within the first round.

When he's on his back getting mauled height & weight won't matter. The Till hypetrain is about to be derailed people.

Tyron-Woodley-vs-Darren-Till-25th-Anniversary-faceoff-748x370.jpg

One of the funniest UFC pictures in a while (not photoshopped)

Well, DC looked way smaller next to Stipe but you saw what happened.

Woodley will annihilate filthy cheater Till, wait and see.

The average man is not 6 foot that is above average.
Average is actually 5'9...

I'm only 5'10" and I'm taller than most people at my University. Probably like 55-60% but its noticeable. Most guys aren't that tall. I rarely see anyone over 6'4" ever in person unless I go to the gym at the same time as the basketball team lol.

Also, Till has admitted in the past he likes to make himself look bigger to scare his opponents. Said that after the Wonderboy fight and he's clearly making himself as big as possible here too with that awkward pose.

GTFO!!! where did you get that shit from fool?? your ass??

there must be fucking giraffes walking around Ireland if the AVERAGE height is 6 feet. sorry but 5'9 is the actual average height of a male.

Actually, no.

A 2016 study by Imperial College London (using 2014 data) shows that average height for a US male is 5'9.7" tall.

Average height for Dutch men is highest in the world at 6'0".

I was only joking.

{<redford}

Back