Woodley Looking Tiny Next to Till (Pic)

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Usually at these face-off with big height difference the shorter guy have thicker neck, arms, torso etc... that's not the case

Arms at least, Till is flexing and Woodley isn't. Till is still the bigger + heavier go though.

Not a Woodley fan but I’ll be rooting for him in this fight.

Arms at least, Till is flexing and Woodley isn't. Till is still the bigger + heavier go though.

Yeah, specially the shoulder area... what i mean is that it's not your classic giraffe vs rhino thread with sherdog's idea of "bigger" lol

6 foot is normal. The average man is 6 foot tall so yeah 5'9 is very small indeed.
The average man is not 6 foot that is above average.
Average is actually 5'9...

Till really does Resemble lan average size 205er or bigger 185er.

Last edited:
That's a myth. I think that's for teenagers.
I'm only 5'10" and I'm taller than most people at my University. Probably like 55-60% but its noticeable. Most guys aren't that tall. I rarely see anyone over 6'4" ever in person unless I go to the gym at the same time as the basketball team lol.

Also, Till has admitted in the past he likes to make himself look bigger to scare his opponents. Said that after the Wonderboy fight and he's clearly making himself as big as possible here too with that awkward pose.

Till is taller of course but that doesn't mean he is bigger. Woodley is very thick and has big thighs.. I think he will use more wrestling in this fight and control Till

Tyron-Woodley-vs-Darren-Till-25th-Anniversary-faceoff-748x370.jpg

One of the funniest UFC pictures in a while (not photoshopped)
he will look just as big on fight night. woodley will step in around 190-195 in the cage. till would be around the same size. wait till you see woodley without a shirt.
watch the bisping prodcast. he mentions about how jacked woodley is.

Tyron is the most boring champ of the modern era, but Till comes across as a degenerate and, if he wins the title, will surely lose it on the scale next time out - he’s a MW. So I’m torn.

The fight I wanted to see was Tyron vs the real champion, Colby Covington, aka the very good friend of President Donald J Trump.

I take Till after weighing in at 195lbs

Back